Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 4000 XG FB Spinning Fishing Reel With Front Drag, STCI44000XGFB
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.45 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The stradic spinning reel utilizes shimano's latest technology while also drawing on ways of the past and every part has been designed to improve the angler's experience on the water
- X-ship technology provides improved gear durability and eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear enhancing the casting performance and allowing for longer casts
- Incorporates shimano's flagship hagane gearing and hagane body that provides long-lasting; strong; and durable performance and smoothness giving anglers the strength for both inshore and offshore action
- The built-in dyna-balance rotor and fluidrive ii system accompanied by shimano's propulsion line management system offers exceptional smoothness and casting capabilities while mitigating line management issues
- Max drag: 7 lbs. / gear ratio: 6.0:1. / weight: 5.6 oz. / line retrieve: 31" / bearings: 6bb + 1rb – powerpro line cap: 10/95; 15/85; 20/65 – mono line cap: 2/270; 4/140; 6/110
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
One of the world's most popular high-performance reels gets a significant upgrade. The Shimano Stradic CI4+ FB Spinning Reel incorporates the latest Shimano technology while retaining all the performance features that serious anglers count on. Its super-light, strong CI4+ carbon body and cold-forged aluminum spool are now joined by Shimano's Magnumlite Rotor, which is 25% lighter than previous styles.
Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 2500 FB HG Spinning Fishing Reel with Front Drag
Striking good looks, light weight with a solid feel, and an ultra smooth reeling experience combine to win the hearts of anglers around the globe. Incorporating exciting concepts like Hagane gear, G Free Body, CI4+, X-SHIP, Core Protect, and the totally new Magnumlite Rotor which allows a super light feel when you turn the handle, the new Stradic CI4+ is built to last.
- Product Specs:
- Series: Stradic CI4
- Family Type: Spinning
- KeyFeature: Magnumlite Rotor
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (lb): 20 lb
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (in): 35
- Models Offered: 4
Shimano Stradic C14+ Spinning Fishing Reel
Striking good looks, light weight with a solid feel, and an ultra smooth reeling experience combine to win the hearts of anglers around the globe.
Incorporating exciting concepts like HAGANE gear, G Free Body, CI4+, X-SHIP, Core Protect, and the totally new Magnumlite Rotor which allows a super light feel when you turn the handle, the new Stradic CI4+ is built to last.
- 6+1 bearings
- Retrieve range 31-39 (in)
- 5.6-8.1 weight range (oz)
- Front drag
- 7-24 (lb) drag power range
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By mike on July 11, 2019
EDIT: Apparently my other c3000 came with this as well but it's much smaller and less noticeable. Still seems ridiculous to me. Overall the rest of the reel is solid so far.
Updated: the cloth washers burned out after less than a year. Would not ever buy this reel again...it's awesome when it works but for the $ I would never buy it again. It's basically not functional after they burn out because you can't put new line on it.
updated 9/18 - My reel sat at the Shimano repair center for a week already. I reached out to them for an update and they said it's not being processed because they don't have a credit card on file. Well, I just lost a week because no one told me. Now my fishing season is over with that reel and and their customer service is absolute crap. By the way, they also expect you to send the reel back every year to them for servicing...what a waste of money.
Update 9/28: Got the reel back and it needed all new drag washers and line roller. So, lesson if you are using it for really tough inshore fishing likes albies, bonito, etc then look elsewhere but for freshwater and stripers I think you are OK. Their customer service is a joke they have 0 understanding of their reels and tried to charge me even though it's under warranty and a clear manufacturing issue. Lesson...don't use cloth drag washers or just replace them with carbon.
I have also fully submerged it in salt water for about 5 mins. (Long story and not on purpose) The reel was completely fine. Cant say enough good things about this reel after heavy use over the last year. 🤘🏼
Well worth the money spent! You will NOT be disappointed...... Would recommend to a friend.
Top reviews from other countries
Quite expensive considering I’ve nae caught a sausage! But at least I look the business 👍