- Magnetic sensor with cable included
- Specifically engineered for use in the oil and petrochemical industries
- Stainless steel sensor is completely sealed and explosion proof
- Low impedance allows for transistor circuit input
- Explosion proof for gas, vapor, and liquid
Shimpo 3070-XP12010 Magnetic Pick-Up Sensor, With Cable, -65 to 200 Degrees F Operating Temperature
|Price:||$258.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Magnetic sensor with cable included. Specifically engineered for use in the oil and petrochemical industries, this stainless steel sensor is completely sealed and explosion proof. Low impedance allows for transistor circuit input. When mated with conduit, it provides positive protection against damage due to water, high humidity, oil, dirt, or corrosive liquids. ATEX listed for II 2 GEExm II T3. Explosion proof for gas, vapor, and liquid. 10' cable length. Output voltage: 60 VPP minute. Coil resistance:170-210 ohm. Output inductance: 80 mH typ. Dielectric: 500V RMS at 60 Hz. Leakage resistance: 100 megaohms min. Temperature: -65 to +200 degree F.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?