Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on July 31, 2011
I stumbled upon Aloe Blacc's performance on the BBC America Graham Norton Show and I was blown away. How I discover an American talent on a British show was news to me! He sang "I Need a Dollar" and one listen made me purchase his CDs - this on is his first. It's a good way to see how evolved he as an artist has grown to his Good Things album. I bought tix to his show in NYC for Sept. 2 at the Highline. Great voice and lyrics set to a funky groove. His voice is a blend of Marvin Gaye and Donny Hathaway. LOVE iT!
on August 1, 2016
Terrific!
on February 2, 2016
ALL GOOD ! THANK YOU !
on June 12, 2015
I love it! fabulous music. Uplifting, happy songs.
on January 2, 2010
This album will make you smile and remind you about the simple beauty of life and yourself. =) What a smooth soulful voice he has... very relaxing and cheerful @ the same time.
on November 22, 2008
This is just such a classic album. Aloe Blacc finds the right mix of electro-funk and classic hip-hop to make an album diverse in sound. Highly recommended from a hip-hop head.
on November 12, 2013
I'm a big fan of Aloe's second album "Good Things." I will admit that I had heard that one first and love every minute of it. While browsing Amazon I wanted to purchase a copy of the new Avicii album which features Aloe's vocal's on the "Wake Me Up" single which I also love. Amazon suggested I pick up this album which I was unaware existed prior to being suggested. This album is produced by Aloe himself, and let's just say he's a much better singer than producer. There's not a redeeming track on this album. had I heard this first I would have never picked up "Good Things." Thank you Truth&Soul records for producing "Good Things." If you're a fan of the other album and want to buy this out of curiosity, don't. You're welcome.
on September 16, 2016