ShineH Digital Instant Read Cooking Thermometer Meat Thermometer with Stainless Probe for BBQ, Grill, Milk, Turkey, Beef, Cheese
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large temperature range: From -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C), including Fahrenheit and Celsius reading options, which will meet your various needs
- Our best-selling digital cooking thermometer with LCD instant read display giving you accurate temperature results in only 4 to 5 seconds
- Before withdrawing probe, push "HOLD". It will hold the temperature reading until pressed again
- Best meat probe with innovative splash proof design, making it perfect for indoor use in the kitchen/oven/deep fryer/saucepan or outdoor use while grilling or smoking
- Foldable probe & Portable size, fold away and convenient to carry for Beach BBQ, cookouts
Customers also shopped for
4s super fast response time
Large LCD display
Measurement accuracy:±1°Cat -20~200°Cand±2°Cat other range
Display resolution: 0.1°C
Hold temperature function
Food-safe ABS plastic case and stainless probe
1. Open the probe to turn unit on. The LCD screen will turn on, display all options, then display current probe temperature. To turn off, press the "ON/OFF" button or close the probe fully until you hear it click shut
2. Probe is set to read temperatures in Celsius. To switch to Fahrenheit, press the “°F/°C” button .
3. To test temperature, insert probe into thickest part of food. DO NOT LEAVE THERMOMETER IN OVEN WHILE COOKING, DO NOT TOUCH HOT PROBE WITH BARE HANDS.
4. Data-hold. Before withdrawing from food, press HOLD button. This will "hold" the temperature reading until pressed again.
5. Current internal temperature of food shows on LCD screen.
6. Press the "ON/OFF" key once to turn unit off.Otherwise unit will automatically turn off after 10 minutes .if no other buttons are pushed. When the probe is open ,but the unit automatically turn off . You just need to press the "ON/OFF" key once to turn unit on again
7.Wash the metal probe in soapy water. Clean thermometer by hand. Do not completely immerse in water. Warning!
DO NOT LEAVE THERMOMETER IN OVEN WHILE COOKING, DO NOT TOUCH HOT PROBE WITH BARE HANDS.
Wash the metal probe in soapy water. Clean thermometer by hand. Do not completely immerse in water.
Sterilize metal probe by inserting into boiling water for several minutes.