Shintop 328 Feet Garden Plant Twist Tie with Cutter for Gardening, Home, Office (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TWIST TIE LENGTH & MATERIAL - 328 feet length(100 meter) 1 reel, Main material is plastic and iron wire
- GARDENING USE - Can be used as garden twist tie, securing plants, vines, shrubs and flowers to trellis, stakes, or other supports
- HOME & OFFICE USE - Can be used as cable tie to organizer headphones line, USB cable, computer line and mobile phone charger cable, keep your cables neat and organized
- CONVENIENT CUTTING - Cutter built into the spool, you can cut the twist ties freely according to the length
- PACKAGE & WARRANTY - 1 reel garden plant twist tie, 100% money back guarantee, meet customer’s satisfaction
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Cutter built into the spool, you can cut the twist ties freely according to the length
- Kindly reminder: In order to prevent tangled. We suggested you pull out the right beginning one to use which under the label central hole.
Material: Plastic and Iron Wire
328 ft Wire is plastic coated, you don't have to worry about the wire rusting
Multipurpose and Durable Garden Twist Tie
HOME & OFFICE USE
Keep your cables neat and organized
Securing plants, vines, shrubs and flowers to trellis, stakes, or other supports
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is exactly what it looks like. Everyone has interacted with twist ties before. This a spool of twist ties. Nothing more, nothing less.
My only complaint is that the roll I received did not had a "start" to the line. I couldn't find it! Asked my husband for help and he eventually gave up and just snipped a bit for me to start off, which I'm sure was in the middle of the roll. So, it's been a fun ride figuring out what strands will pull, which won't budge and which line will be 3 inches long. So the dispenser doesn't really dispense anymore. It looks like a movie prop spider made of twist ties. Adventure!