Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on March 18, 2012
I listen to this while I drive, to college or work or wherever, and I always get good laughs all the way to my destination! I have all of his 3 CDs and this particular one is the most representative of his comedy. His material is edgy, he's always screaming!!! he raises very good questions that you would otherwise dismiss your entire life, and it is 100% honest and objective. All comedians strive to reach this level of comedy, where they analyze the world and can have you laughing you ass off at the same time, and by the time their stand up is finished you feel refreshed and a bit more happy. In this CD, Joe Rogan definitely has done that. But a lot of comedians have reached this level, but Joe Rogan stands out cause he has his own unique style and that is why he is successful. When you listen to his stand-up you get the same feeling as when you're chilling with your boys n youre discussing something over a couple of beers at the bar!! I swear!
on January 16, 2013
Joe Rogan is on par with the greats like George Carlin. Brutally funny and perfectly crafted. I have listened to a lot of his podcasts and his stand up stuff is always totally different. I had never heard the topics covered the way he does in his CD. Must buy. Totally worth listening to a few times. Just be careful whom you share it with. Ask yourself: "Can they handle it?", because it's not for the faint of heart.
on January 21, 2013
I was expecting more from this CD. Do not get me wrong, it is good but I was just hoping for more.
on May 14, 2014
If you are a fan of Joe Rogan's Podcast then you probably already have this CD or you should buy it! And if by chance you haven't heard Joe's podcast, download it and then go see him live!! "We're on a Rock Flying through Space"
on June 7, 2007
I had only learned that Joe Rogan did stand-up comedy when I heard him on a radio talk show about a year ago. He was quite funny on that appearance so when I found out about this CD I decided to pick it up. I can't say that this effort puts him among the ranks of the all-time great comedians, but I would certainly say that he is one of the funnier people out there currently. It isn't wall to wall laughs, but he has some very humorous takes on several issues and delivers the material well. This isn't one of those 'dude, ya gotta listen to this' CDs, and it won't become legendary, however, you can definitely listen to it a couple times through and draw some good laughs.
on March 19, 2012
Joe Rogan is very funny, and provides a glimpse into the crazy world that he lives in. However, it should be noted that this CD is NOT for people who are offended by anything at all. If that doesn't matter to you, than this album is definatly worth a listen.
on June 23, 2014
Rogan is smart, clever, and hilarious. This is my son's CD but I listened to it once and laughed throughout the entire disc.
on June 27, 2014
Funny Funny Funny , had me in tears . No Idea the guy from Fear Factor be so political on both ends and surprising smart
on June 27, 2014
Very funny just like the Joe Rogan Experience podcast!!!! Good album can't want tell Joe comes to Denver Colorado soon
on August 15, 2014
I'm a fan of Joe Rogan is very funny that's why bought it