Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Shinybow VGA Video + Audio CAT5 Receiver SB-6110R
|Price:||$0.99 + $4.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VGA RGBHV Video and Audio CAT5 Receiver with Triple high speed differential driver
- Inputs: 1x CAT5, Outputs: 1x VGA (15HD) Output with stereo audio
- 225 Mhz, -3dB Large Signal Bandwidth. 450Mhz, -3dB Small Signal Bandwidth
- Brushed aluminum case with mounting brackets
- Supported Resolutions: VGA (640x480) up to 1000ft, SVGA (800x600) up to 600ft, XGA (1024x768) up to 450ft, UXGA (1600x1200) up to 300ft, WUXGA (1900x1200) up to 100ft
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shinybow VGA/AUDIO Receiver: SB-6110R A compact receiver to receive VGA and stereo audio signals over long distances (up to 1000ft) to a Cat5 Shinybow transmitter. SB-6110R has Cat5 input and VGA/Audio Output . SB-6110R can be used with different transmitter options: SB-6110 (VGA + Audio Input / 1 x Cat5 Output) SB-6210 (VGA + Audio Input / 2 x Cat5 Outputs) SB-6310 (VGA+Audio Input / 4 x Cat5 Outputs + local VGA/Audio Output) Note: Please Review Diagram and Specifications sheet prior purchasing Features: Easy to install and highly reliable (commercial grade product) Supports High Resolutions up to 1920x1200 Supports multiple video formats though VGA (RGBHV, RGB, YPrPb, YUV) Supports stereo audio though 3.5mm mini port Brightness and Tint adjustments Long Distance Extension: 200ft for 1920x1200 350ft for 1280x1024 450ft for 1024x768 600ft for 800x600 1000ft for 640x480 Supports HDTV Resolutions: up to 1080p Technical Specifications: Input: RJ-45 (Cat5) Output 1 x HD15 (VGA) and 1 x 3.5mm jack (stereo audio) Brushed aluminum case with mounting brackets LED power ON indicator Resolutions support up to 1920x1200 or 1080p Video Bandwidth: 450Mhz (small signal bandwidth), 225Mhz (large signal bandwidth) Output Balance Error : -60dB @ 50MHz High isolation: 80dB @ 10 Mhz Power Supply: DC 12V / 300mA Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.75 x 1-(inch) 1.1LB
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: transmitter quit. Returned and got a new one. It quit working within a week. Abandoned project because I didn't want to get a bad report with my customer. I wouldn't buy again.