- Plastic Comb: 109 pages
- Publisher: Cornell Maritime Pr/Tidewater Pub (March 1, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870330969
- ISBN-13: 978-0870330964
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,273,603 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ship and Aircraft Fairing and Development: For Draftsman and Loftsmen and Sheet Metal Workers
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So yeah, there is freeware online that may be more useful. Or you can spend tens of thousands on speciality programs. But some people still want to know the historical methods, and if you find this book too difficult to penetrate it isn't because you personally posses any of these skills, whatever software you may have loaded on your computer.