Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Star Fox 64 3D forum

"Shipping Soon....Delivery Estimate: September 15, 2011 - September 20, 2011"....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 10, 2011, 2:09:28 PM PDT
M. Henzel says:
Why has this not even shipped yet? I preordered it in early August.

I realize it takes a few days to ship when you use the cheaper methods, but I don't understand why they feel they can sit on your package for a week.

I might as well cancel this and buy it from Wal-Mart for $2 cheaper. I'm having to pay NY State Tax anyway. This kind of treatment really annoys me.

I try to buy all of my games from Amazon, but this is making it hard to do.

Posted on Sep 10, 2011, 7:02:10 PM PDT
Mine shipped a day before it came out.

Posted on Sep 12, 2011, 8:37:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 12, 2011, 8:38:25 AM PDT
They had two different shipments like they did for Resistance 3. If you pre-ordered one month before the release date you were placed in the second shipment category. I know someone the pre-ordered Resistance 3 on August 13th (release date was September 6th), Amazon.com said estimate delivery was September 7th or 8th.

I just brought the last copy of Star Fox 64 3D from Gamestop Friday Night. When my Star Fox 64 3D is delivered by UPS today from Amazon.com I will take it to work, I already have someone that wants to buy it. You could get the game from Gamestop or Walmart then when your game comes take the game with the receipt back to the store to get a full refund. I would say it is a gift so you can get a gift receipt along with the original receipt. It worked from my when I pre-ordered Resistance 3.

Resistance shipments were the same way that's why I brought it from Gamespot.
http://www.amazon.com/Resistance-Abridged-IGN-Review-11/forum/FxUQ76FG6CI5Q2/Tx159ZN4Y40OFS9/1/ref=cm_cd_fp_ef_tft_tp

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2011, 8:41:28 AM PDT
I said the same thing about my Star Fox 64 3D delivery. This was my Post: "Release Day Delivery; What is the use when the UPS driver doesn't deliver your product."

http://www.amazon.com/Release-Delivery-doesnt-deliver-product/forum/Fx1GL9SHO5KPI0O/Tx3EM06OOEUFTQR/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B002I094AC

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2011, 12:04:46 PM PDT
M. Henzel says:
Andre, I saw your post, but this is different. It's not UPS's fault that it Amazon hasn't even pulled it from their stock. They need to
have the Amazon warehouse closed to you ready the package for shipping and that hasn't even been started for me yet.

They do this for a few reasons. A. They don't feel you are in any hurry since you chose the slowest (cheapest) shipping.
B. They want you to spend money to buy their Amazon Prime service for $80/year for faster shipping. I know this for a fact because both times I've complained about slow shipping they just happened to mention this service to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2011, 12:13:52 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 12, 2011, 12:21:18 PM PDT
Ok, M. Henzel. I always wondered why my mother would get items delivered a day or two after I ordered them from Amazon.com. I was thinking of just dropping my Amazon Prime account since I will be buying my games from Gamestop and Blu-rays from Walmart. My last Blu-ray purchase from Amazon.com will be Thor because I have a $10 promotional credit. It is nice when the games are actually delivered on release day. I remember before I got Amazon Prime just about everything I ordered took an additional 2 to 3 days for processing. You are right they push Amazon Prime just like they push the Kindle. Those free movies that come with Amazon Prime are not enough to make me renew for another year (there is a better selection on Netflix).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Star Fox 64 3D forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Sep 10, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
Star Fox 64 3D
Star Fox 64 3D by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.5 out of 5 stars (242)