Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shirley of Hollywood Women's Stunning Floral Tapestry Strapless Corset,Candlelight,36
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on July 8, 2010
This was a beautiful piece. I had to send back because it was too big but if I ordered one size smaller it would've worked out nice. I was going to wear it under my wedding gown but since found another gown that doesn't need it! The transaction process was smooth for both purchase & return. Only suggestion to buyer is that if you waiver between 2 sizes (for me it was 36-38) choose the smaller size. I chose bigger & it was too big
on January 9, 2016
Ordered this in the red color and was a bit reluctant at first, as I have had 3 kids and my belly and waist area are less than flattering, as I am not in great shape and still have plenty of "baby weight" to lose. I usually use babydoll style lingerie to try to hide things a bit, so this was stepping FAR outside my comfort zone. When I tried it on, I was SHOCKED! I felt like I looked much skinnier! It was a bit uncomfortable at first being so snug, but I got used to it after a short time being on. My hubby was amazed and loved it too. It did NOT look cheap at all. The material was a very nice material with a beautiful pattern and nice lace accents that were not scratchy. The garter straps are removable. My only issue was the ribbons in the back were a bit short in the bottom portion. I was able to get it tied after adjusting it to fit, but if I was bloated at all, I wouldn't have been able to fit in it. I am considering getting new black ribbons, maybe a nice black velvet, and replace the current ones with newer longer ones. I might have been better with a bigger size and considering getting another color and will try the next size up for that one. I like that these allow for you to adjust the item if you gain or lose weight a bit.
on July 12, 2015
In full disclosure, I returned this item. But, only because I ordered it in black as well and kept that one. It is very pretty and will serve my purpose well. This would be uncomfortable to wear for any period of time (as most corsets are), but I do not plan to wear it for a long period of time. This does flatten out your chest and push you out the top. If you want something still sexy, but more "comfortable" take a look at Charmian® Women's Beauty Floar Lace B Cup Bustier Racer Sports Bra which is less corset and more bustier. I will wear this corset in black and the Charmain bustier in white. The thong that comes with this is a joke. It is made of the same material as the corset and the material is too thick for underwear (think satin curtain material). If you are just going to wear for a few minutes and don't own other thongs, it will be fine. If you are going to wear for any period of time, I would invest in other thongs in a matching color. I have found the following thongs to be comfortable and attractive: Cosabella mesh, OnGossamer, and DKNY.
on March 16, 2011
I've been wanting to buy another corset for a while and this one looked awesome!
I bought it so i can wear it in the bedroom or as an everday corset top with jeans.
feels nice, the boning is soft and does not kill your sides. I personally love the lace details
at the top and bottom. im a 36 bust and the 36 fit perfectly!
def would recommend this one!
on March 18, 2015
Beautiful. I now own three of these and they're fantastic. I love the straight front and fairly low back. Pushes everything into the right position, though it does not result in the extreme curves that other corset styles do.
on September 2, 2008
I wanted to help with my future daughter-in-law's wedding by giving her something special and beautiful. Her mother had passed away and I wanted her to feel spoiled and loved and pampered. I wanted fairy tale magic for them and asked if she'd bought something to wear on their wedding night and she hadn't. We searched all over the internet and she decided on corset. This one was the obvious choice; we were just worried it wouldn't look as good as photo. We'd thought of this at the last moment and even if it arrived on time, there was no room for do overs. It was perfect. It was breath-taking; it was quality and elegance. It was something cinderella would wear. Thank you forever. gm
on October 12, 2012
I got this for my lady and she looks fantastic in it alone or using under a dress. So much lingerie looks cheap and trashy, but this has a very classy, historical feel. The ribbons that tighten it in the back are the only thing that could be a bit better - they feel cheap. The fabric is very soft and silky and the bones are just flexible enough to be comfortable while still doing the job.
on December 30, 2012
I'm sorry, but this thing looks cheap. It's very lightweight and flimsy so it offers no real corset functionality. The design isn't even that intricate or extravagant to oo and ah about. I don't get the hype. I bought it for fantasy night at a party (I dressed as a naughty bride), and had it not been for the rest of my accessories, this probably would have killed the costume as it was so plain.
on March 5, 2015
Take your measurements and select as least one size smaller(sizing chart could have more info). I will be sewing some of the seams to make smaller(rather than sending back). Purchased to be worn with a colonial dress and is exactly what I need.
on November 27, 2015
Excellent quality and size very elegant and I expect to buy a green one at a later date. Also would like to purchase red stockings!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PO6LOE?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0Shirley of Hollywood Women's Stunning Floral Tapestry Strapless Corset,Red,34

Shirley of Hollywood Women's Stunning Floral.

See 1 answered question