- File Size: 193 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Publication Date: October 11, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009PSQ8BI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #483,206 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Shitake Happens: (A Shitake Mystery Series Prequel) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have seen a few people complain about the length but after being surprised a few times myself I have started paying much more attention to the "Print Length" under the product details. This one is listed as 40 pages which was exactly why I choose to read it this morning. I was looking for a quick gym read and this fit the bill perfectly. It was short enough to finish during my workout and interesting enough to distract me from my hatred of ellipticals.
I really enjoyed getting to know a little bit about Mo, and Clarence. The characters were discussed enough so you could get a feel for them and what makes them tick. For example little notes are thrown in about Mo's background (family, pets, dreams) but its definitely not a complete picture just enough to wet your appetite.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This a funny short prequel in the Shitake Mystery series. Very enjoyable.Published 17 months ago by Bernie
This was a short story yet it is very entertaining. Just a wonderful quick read while waiting for an appointment. Good beginning.Published on June 27, 2014 by B. Appling
Not much substance to continue series, but glad this prequel was available to read before buying into the series. Disappointed.Published on June 18, 2014 by D
Just a fun little read. It was free from Amazon and I enjoyed it so much that I bought the other books in the series.Published on June 5, 2014 by Kindle Customer
I loved this book. It's pretty funny and not too long. I read it in two afternoon's. It was an entertaining story.Published on November 29, 2013 by Jackey
The story line was great but way too short. I like this author and was disappointed that there wasn't more to the story. Read morePublished on October 20, 2013 by Ruth
Great book.. had a blast reading it! Very original, romantic, lots of suspense humor and sarcasm.. my kind of book!Published on September 30, 2013 by VB
I was really excited to get this book. I had read a really funny short story, and couldn't wait to get more. Then this book turned out to be...short stories. Read morePublished on September 27, 2013 by Mj
I read the short story Prequel before the first book. The prequel was okay. but the first book was awful.Published on July 19, 2013 by Kate Moore
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Anthologies
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Anthologies & Literature Collections
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths