Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(5 star). See all 66 reviews
on September 2, 2016
this was a beast to put together but after all is done, it looks wonderful. great quality and lots of surface space. Love that the keyboard and mouse hide in the middle drawer and have a hole behind the drawer for those using wired keyboard and mouse, to extend to the cpu. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse, but think it's a novel idea. also there's a hole in the top of the desk for wires to go down to the floor. I personally prefer the wires to be behind the desk so it's easier to hide them, but great to have the option depending upon your preference.
on September 10, 2017
Took about four hours to assemble with the help of my 26 year old daughter and 12 year old son. We took somewhat of a divide and conquer approach and got it done! I am NOT a home improvement guy, and we were able to assemble it in a Saturday afternoon. Looks good. Works great! Great value for the price.
on September 16, 2017
I have been very pleased with this desk. I use it daily and find it to be very sturdy as well as beautiful. I opted to pay to have someone come put the desk together, and it took approximately 1 hour to complete. Because I work from home, I must spend 8 hours a day at this desk and it has held up excellently.
on August 8, 2017
I love it but not worth the price.
on June 27, 2016
Spacious well made, easy to put together Love it!!!
on April 19, 2017
Beautiful classy and practical piece of furniture. DO get the expert assembly -- it saved me hours of frustration and I was pleased with the prompt service.
on October 8, 2014
Great product, very strong and sturdy. It looks beautiful. Caution at one point in the installation where you place the top on, they have you place it on the floor. Then you have to place a very heavy top upside down onto the top while trying to lineup the holes. We missed and messed up a couple of the holes. It would have been better to just drop the top one to the base while lining up all the holes. I had my sister help me put it together and we are not that strong. If you has two strong people it might be easier.
on December 6, 2016
hopefully won't be as hard to put together as some of their desks are - I love the color!!
on October 25, 2016
Beautiful desk! Sturdy and holds up well!
on January 13, 2017
Nice desk

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.