Shock Doctor V-Flex Ankle XT Brace for Right Ankle
|Price:||$36.15 - $49.99|
- Bio-mechancial inner/outer hinge positon properly aligns with ankle and ergonoic medial/lateral contoured supports fit lower leg naturally
- Advanced X-Fit wrap heel-lock strap increases retention of heel/foot position providing the ultimate performance fit and stabilized support
- V-Flex low friction hinge for unrestricted range of motion
- Anatomical medial/lateral base-stirrup comfortably wraps foot and asymmetrical left and right design integrates comfortably with insoles in shoes
- Lightweight fiber reinforced molded plastic provides superior support
- Bio-mechanical inner/outer hinge position properly aligns with ankle and ergonomic medial/lateral contoured supports fit lower leg naturally
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Hardcore Protection Fearless Performance
Shock Doctor, the undisputed leader in mouthguard technology and the #1 mouthguard in the world, has become a leader in sports protection and performance around the globe. Our continual innovation in performance-driven and protective equipment is trusted fearless pro and youth athletes. Shock Doctor products are worn by hundreds of professional and college athletes around the world.
Shock Doctor 855 V-Flex Ankle XT
The Next Level in Active Support for Your Ankle
The Shock Doctor 855 V-Flex Ankle XT Brace is the most advanced hinged ankle brace on the market today. More supportive, better fitting and with extra ankle stability, the V-Flex Ankle XT Brace will keep you performing at the highest level with the peace of mind of knowing you’re protected.
Unlike other hinged ankle braces, the V-Flex Ankle XT solves a common problem of heel movement by incorporating our advanced X-Fit Wrap heel-lock strap. This strap locks your heel and foot in position similar to taping for the ultimate stabilized support.
Brace Performance Level: offer superior stability and support, targeted for major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints allowing for use as necessary for both prevention and recovery.
This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always see professional medical advice for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation
1. Advanced X-Fit wrap heel-lock strap increases retention of heel/foot position providing the ultimate performance fit and stabilized support.
2. V-Flex low friction hinge for unrestricted range of motion.
3. Anatomical medial/lateral base-stirrup comfortably wraps foot.
4. Bio-mechanical inner/outer hinge position properly aligns with ankle.
5. Ergonomic medial/lateral contoured supports fit lower leg naturally.
6. Comfortable thermal molded foam lining ankle/leg pads.
7. Independent adjustable upper and lower straps for ideal fit and compression preferences.
8. Lightweight fiber reinforced molded plastic provides superior support.
9. Integrated strap guide maintains correct, low profile strap position.
|V-Flex Ankle XT||V-Flex Ankle|
|Brief Description||Advanced hinged ankle brace with X-fit Wrap||Advanced Hinge Ankle Brace|
|X-Fit Wrap Figure-8 strap to increase retention of heel/foot position and stabilized support||✓|
|Anatomical base stirrup that comfortably wraps foot||✓||✓|
|Thermal molded foam lining ankle/leg pads||✓||✓|
|Adjustable upper and lower straps for ideal fit||✓||✓|
|Lightweight, fiber-reinforced molded plastic for superior support||✓||✓|
|Ultra flex, low friction hinge for unrestricted range of motion||✓||✓|
|Proper Fit||Asymmetrical Specific Left or Right Designs Available||Reversible Left/Right Design|
The V-Flex Ankle XT Brace is the next thing in ankle braces. After much research and development, this ankle brace has meaningful improvements and solutions that address the performance and protection requirements of athletes before and after injury. The new hinges ankle brace is ergonomically, structurally and physiologically designed to fit better, be more comfortable and improve the range of stability and support against stresses that occur of the court, field or play, or in everyday use.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The rear ankle bands is so hard for adjust, because it not kate form...Read more