- File Size: 697 KB
- Print Length: 43 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ben Woelk; 1 edition (October 14, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00OJMK4T2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,692,205 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Shockproofing Your Use of Social Media: Staying Safe Online (Your Guru Guides) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This book is packed with great information on your use of social media and the security considerations that we should all be following. Its friendly and easy-to-read tone makes for a pleasant experience of what could be dry and boring information. Ben Woelk has broken down complicated concepts regarding internet security into manageable topics. The chapters are short and easy to read, either cover to cover in one sitting, or a chapter at a time.
The topics covered range from password security and tips on creating strong passwords and managing multiple passwords, using social media safely, and avoiding scams and malicious users. He uses real-world situations to explain these concepts, making them easy for a beginner to understand, but gives enough detail that even an advanced social media user will learn new tips and ideas.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption > Privacy & Online Safety
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology