- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: New Leaf Press (AR) (1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0892212691
- ISBN-13: 978-0892212699
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,381,960 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Shockwave 2000!: The Harold Camping 1994 Debacle Paperback – 1995
Wiley Summer Savings Event.
Save up to 40% during Wiley's Summer Savings Event. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
Sungenis also worked for Family Stations for about two years. This book was published in August 1994, shortly before Family Stations' President Harold Camping's prediction of the Rapture was due to occur. Camping has since changed his date to May 21, 2011, of course.
Here are some quotations from the book:
"Incidentally, Camping shared with me personally that he and about 100 followers from his church in California were 'forced' to leave his church in 1988 when the pastor and church leaders asked Camping to step down as the adult Sunday school class teacher. I asked Camping if he felt this was a fulfillment of prophecy.Read more ›