Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 224 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 242 reviews
on January 30, 2014
If you are traveling for a long trip or have to accommodate various outfits this case can help you out. when i received it, i didn't think it was going to be able to do the job but, voila! It does hold 8 pairs of ladies shoes. I put in pumps and wedges with heels from 3-4 inches and they fit in nicely. Much better that using up suitcase space and wrinkling clothes or putting them in plastic bags to go in a duffle where they can get squished or scratched. Outside if the plastic smell which i deodorized with an essential oil spray i am good to go!
on February 17, 2014
What to do with your shoes when you travel? Do you stuff them into the sides of your suitcase where they get flattened while soiling you garments? Do you distort the front of your suitcase by flattening your shoes and squeezing them into the front pocket? If you're going away for a while you may need several pairs of shoes for multiple events--but they take up so much space! Where are you going to put them? This travel bag holds 8 pairs of shoes neatly and cleanly and will fit at the bottom of a foldover garment bag quite nicely. It's easy to use, keeps shoes and garments apart, can be used for other purposes and appears to be well-made and strong.

When mine arrived it had a faint vinyl smell about it, but that cleared up by airing the bag for a couple of days. I'm going on a long cruise and I can't wait to try it out!
on August 18, 2014
I bought this for a trip. Looking at the different reviews, It was hard to tell how many shoes I could get in this bag. Having it in my possession, I can see that it will hold a pair of flat pumps easily in one slot. You will need 2 slots for a pair of running shoes. This bag is bigger than I thought it would be, but I think it will be perfect for what I want to do .. Looking forward to using it and being organized.
on June 12, 2014
We took this on our 8 day cruise, and of course, I took quite a few pairs of shoes. I was able to fit 13-15 pairs of shoes in this bag. The slots for the shoes are big enough that you can double and even triple some pairs of shoes (flats, flip-flops, etc.) My heels fit in one section as a pair...however, my Volitile flips, were only 1 to a section. Good thing I only took one pair like that.
The bag is made of vinyl and I was afraid it would give or the strap would break, as loaded as I had it, but it held up nicely.
on July 17, 2015
I ordered this bag because I was taken a lot of shoes with me on 20 day trip to Europe and I wanted something to organize everything in one place. I already had the packing cubes orgAnized in the same way. Since it was the summer I managed t o place 8 pairs of sandals and loafers in this bag. I could probably stick more into it if I wanted. It is such a great organizer that fits perfectly in the suitcase sideways. You can just take out the b agreekgirl of shoes and leave as is in the hotel room. That is what I did since we kept on traveling to different places through out our trip. So I just left the shoes in the bag. Less of a mess that way. Also you can use bag as a carry on since I know shoes can weigh a suitcase down and mine in this bag weight 11 pounds. Or you can put this bag in your carry on suitcase. I love this shoe bag and think it was a great idea. This bag is a nice compliment to my backing cubes. You can even use this bag for storing your shoes. That is what I intend to do come the fall. Don't get me wrong I was skeptical at first after reading some of the negative reviews thinking I was going to have the same experiences but I was highly surprised and delighted at all of t h e things that this little bag can be used for and how handy it has become.
on August 14, 2017
I wanted something to keep my shoes in while traveling . I love this shoe bag it is made so good. It will hold 8 pair of shoes but my sandals have sorta thick soles so I was only able to fit 4 pairs in it. What I also like about it is that I can just keep them in it when I get home and store them in the closet with out them getting messed up. I am going to order a couple of more to store some more shoes I have and when I get ready to travel all I have to do it put it in my suitcase. Wonderful product.
on June 25, 2014
Wife loves it use it all the time when travel. Would recommend it to all my family and friends.
Thanks
on June 20, 2015
I have been looking for shoe storage solutions for years. This one hits the mail on the head and delivers everything I need in home storage as well as for traveling. Individual compartments and water tight enclosure is fantastic! Although designed for 8 pair of shoes, I am able to fit 17 pair of sandals easily. Simply love this and have ordered 5 more to help me organize and store my shoes at home. Slides under my bed with no problems. Highly recommended!!!! You won't be disappointed.
on July 31, 2017
I love my new Walter Drake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag. The product description is accurate. Flat shoes and sandals can be stored in one pocket, but wedges and very high heels can not be stored in the one pocket. For the multi-shoe traveler this would be an necessary travel item
on March 21, 2016
This is a larger case for shoes and wouldn't expect to use it for just one persons packing --- only because I never take 8 pairs of shoes on any trip. However I am planning to take my mother on an international trip later this year where this will come in handy. One of us will just pack all of our shoes in one suit case for the trip which is the reason I purchased it. I will note that it did have a strong smell --- plastic/rubber -- after unpacking it so I am glad I ordered in plenty of time to air-out before use. I am thinking perhaps when not full of shoes other items could be packed in it as well --- socks, unmentionables, etc. Delivery was very quick and was packed nicely. Would purchase from this company again.