Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 30, 2014
If you are traveling for a long trip or have to accommodate various outfits this case can help you out. when i received it, i didn't think it was going to be able to do the job but, voila! It does hold 8 pairs of ladies shoes. I put in pumps and wedges with heels from 3-4 inches and they fit in nicely. Much better that using up suitcase space and wrinkling clothes or putting them in plastic bags to go in a duffle where they can get squished or scratched. Outside if the plastic smell which i deodorized with an essential oil spray i am good to go!
11 comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 24, 2014
So I am upset but I am still going to use it. Anyways- looking at the picture it looks like you can fit 2 shoes/heels/wedges in one slot.

No you can't. Unless you force it in and scratch your shoes- and I mean FORCE it in like ruin your shoes. In the end some of the heels I have I have to put one shoe in one slot.
11 comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 21, 2017
It's way bigger than I thought. It's the size of a carryon on so not something I can put in my luggage, it is is own luggage. I wear a size 7, my son wears a 13 and the baby in a size 6. I have 10 pairs in and can fit 2 or 3 more. 2 pairs of the babies fit on one opening and I made it so my large heels fit and put swim shoes just sitting on top. We're packing for a week cruise so we need variety. Plan to wear my larger sneaker on the boat.
review image
on February 17, 2014
What to do with your shoes when you travel? Do you stuff them into the sides of your suitcase where they get flattened while soiling you garments? Do you distort the front of your suitcase by flattening your shoes and squeezing them into the front pocket? If you're going away for a while you may need several pairs of shoes for multiple events--but they take up so much space! Where are you going to put them? This travel bag holds 8 pairs of shoes neatly and cleanly and will fit at the bottom of a foldover garment bag quite nicely. It's easy to use, keeps shoes and garments apart, can be used for other purposes and appears to be well-made and strong.

When mine arrived it had a faint vinyl smell about it, but that cleared up by airing the bag for a couple of days. I'm going on a long cruise and I can't wait to try it out!
22 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 7, 2014
It's just what I expected. I don't like to put my shoes in the same suitcase as my clothes so I was looking for a travel bag that I was exclusively for my shoes. I also like to travel with a variety of shoes so this Shoe Storage Travel Bag by WalterDrake is exactly what I was looking for! It's light weight and it holds 8 pair of shoes!

P.S. It's a perfect gift for a woman for those men that never know what to get.
on August 14, 2017
I wanted something to keep my shoes in while traveling . I love this shoe bag it is made so good. It will hold 8 pair of shoes but my sandals have sorta thick soles so I was only able to fit 4 pairs in it. What I also like about it is that I can just keep them in it when I get home and store them in the closet with out them getting messed up. I am going to order a couple of more to store some more shoes I have and when I get ready to travel all I have to do it put it in my suitcase. Wonderful product.
on April 10, 2016
Haven't travelled with it yet, but I put 5 pairs of sandals, one pair per slot, size 8 1/2, into it to try it out and they fit just fine. It appears to be well made and the soft sides will allow me to scrunch it if I only take 4 or 5 pairs of shoes when I travel. I'm delighted with the purchase. The zipper closure and full plastic lining will allow me to close off the shoes from the rest of my clothing in my suitcase. I can't think of a better design, though I'm not sure I'd fully trust the fasteners to carry it by the handles if it were full. Not an issue for me, however.
on June 10, 2017
GREAT IDEA (albeit not a new one). Perfect size, and conveniently holds 8 pairs of shoes.
A competitor's product only holds 6-- but they are the only two on the market.

The problem is with this product, is that the thin plastic used to make this IS CHEAP CRAP! The handles tear-off with the slightest of tugs.

This would normally be a $8 - $10 in a variety store considering the poor quality of materials... for $20 product, the Miles Kimball company could have had the Chinese use a decent canvas that would hold up-- rather than a cheap plastic where some stores use a better non-tearable plastic in their own shopping bags than this piece of crap is made of.

Miles Kimball company gets a "A" for product design and usability, and an "F" for quality.

Miles Kimball-- here's a hint-- sell this product for $9.95, and then make a quality premium one out of canvas-- which I would gladly pay $25.00 for.
on December 24, 2017
The shoe travel bag was perfect for me. I was able to pack 9 pairs of shoes (flip flops & ballerina shoes fit in one slot). The bag fit in the bottom of my suitcase(28"), so I was able to pack my clothes on top of it.
The bag is made of plastic and has a plastic smell when you first open it. It folds up smaller when not being used.
on January 3, 2018
I saw this on my daughter-in-law's Amazon wish list, so I thought I'd surprise her with it for Christmas. Actually, I ended up being the one who was in for a surprise. When I opened the Amazon box, I couldn't figure out what it was. It was as flat as a pancake, and looked like two cheap plastic sheets stuck together. I pulled the sheets apart, and it opened up into a flimsy bag with flimsy pockets. My first guess was that it might be a yarn holder because I crochet. Nope. Talk about disappointing. I gave it to my new daughter-in-law anyway, and we had a good laugh. Ended up buying something else to go along with it. I didn't want to look like a total cheepskate.

Don't buy unless you are looking to throw away good money, and have something that might last one trip. And only if it's stored inside a suitcase, because it would probably break under all of the shoe's weight.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse