|Item Weight||4.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 11 x 11.5 inches|
|Item model number||RF-1200|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0109-0135-05|
|CAPA Certified||Snell M2010, DOT Certified|
|Safety Rating||Snell M2010, DOT Certified|
Shoei RF-1200 Matte Black Full Face Helmet - Medium
|Price:||$449.09 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$49.90 (10%)|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Shoei RF-1200 Matte Black Full Face Helmet - Medium
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CPS Racing||Longhorn Moto||CPS Racing||CPS Racing||Rave X Motorsports||CPS Racing|
Shoei RF-1200 Matte Black Full Face Helmet
Light Weight Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell Construction
- Smaller, lighter yet stronger shell design; compact and aerodynamic, with attention paid towards wind noise reduction without blocking road noises
- Four shell sizes ensure a custom fit
- Dual density EPS liner accommodates more compact design without compromising ventilation flow
- Includes breath guard and chin curtain Ventilation System
- Superior ventilation as a result of rigorous wind tunnel testing
- Large lower three-position vent, three upper vent intakes and four uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents
3D Max-Dry System II Interior
- Center pad components are three-dimensionally shaped to match contours of the riders head, allowing comfortable fit while maintaining a firm hold for high-speed riding
- 3D-shaped cheek pads available in multiple thicknesses for a custom fit
- Max-Dry System II liner material quickly absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured riders helmet
CWR-1 Shield System
- Shield features ribs along the top and bottom to improve rigidity and eliminate bending from wind pressure during opening and closing
- Improved window beading features dual-layered dual lip construction that ensures a windproof and waterproof seal with every closure
- Locking mechanism easily engages the shield lock when fully closed
- Pinlock pins and lens insert included
- Spring-loaded base plates offer quick shield changes
- Five-stage rotating dial allows fine tuning the base plate for easy shield adjustments
Standard Chin-Strap Clip
- Neatly secures chin strap
Standards: Snell-M2010, DOT
Construction: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-Ply)
Weight: 3.46 lbs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This helmet is super comfortable. It has that plush feel while still making me feel safe.
I thought I'd wear out this helmet and just replace it instead of having to replace it via a crash, but I am glad that I can tell you how this helmet made this crash infinitely better.
First, the way I crashed, I landed on my side with my head bouncing off the gravel, grass, and dirt. I couldn't move, but the helmet kept me comfortable even lying in the dirt.
Second, after the paramedics arrived, they had to remove the helmet, and they were trying not to move my neck. This helmet made that possible because it has these "emergency" pull-out tabs. They removed my helmet and barely moved my head at all.
Third, after examination at the hospital, everybody was astounded that I had no neck injuries given the severity of the crash.
The helmet did it's job right to the letter, and you'd better believe that I am buying another Shoei RF-1200 as soon as I get out and buy a new bike.
Lets talk about the price $440.00 dollars. It is something you have to think about because not just anyone is willing to sacrifice that amount. But trust me it is worth it. This helmet is lighter than any I have had, Icon and AGV helmets don't compare. AGV cost me $300 Icon $200.
This helmet feels more free I could turn my head both ways and not feel restricted and actually see. I don't feel I am wearing a helmet because the visor shows me everything I have a wider view than I did with other helmets. It feels free liberating. I love the part that it included a fog free feature, I had to act as my own manual wiper before to give me visibility on those foggy days.
This helmet looks beautiful it is quiet, yet durable. Overtime this helmet will pay for itself, there is no doubt about it.
The helmet is flawless and everything looks brand new (looks like someone tried it on once).
This helmet is well worth full price after trying it on, it's impossible to fog up with the pin pinlock shield installed, and the shield mechanism is easy to operate with one hand, yet stays in place on the freeway.
This helmet is not only incredibly light, but the weight balance doesn't try to pull your face down.
The only complaint? I bought the matte black color and received gloss black.
Only complaint is I bought a white helmet and I received a matte black one... I bought the white cause it was on sale but this is the color I actually wanted. Go figure! Again, awesome as always, Amazon!
Wind noise is reduced but every rider should get earplugs. Should you be caught without some, you can make it home without too much of a headache. The more openings the more windnoise, so bring a scarf!