|Model||Shoei RF-SR Solid Helmet|
|Item Weight||5.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 11 x 11.5 inches|
|Item model number||RF-SR|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0107-0109-03|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
Shoei RF-SR Solid Helmet (X-Small) (White)
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Motorcycling|
|Vehicle Service Type||Adventure Tourer, Cruiser/Touring, Street Bike|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The name SHOEI has long been synonymous with "premium" in the motorcycle helmet market - a credential that hundreds of loyal men and women in their Japan factories wear with great pride.
- The evolution and production of their world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and over 50 years of helmet building experience.
- Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built by their founder back in 1959, every SHOEI today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet.
- Aerodynamic Shell Design: Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders' feedback.
- Dual-layer multi-density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation.
Buy it with
This item complies with US Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 218 (FMVSS 218) (DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified)
Four shell and EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes. Ventilation System: Two upper air intake vents are positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior; hot air is exhausted through top ou
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Shoei GT-Air 2 Crossbar Street Motorcycle Helmet - TC-5 / Large
Shoei Solid RF-1200 Sports Bike Racing Motorcycle Helmet - Matte Black X-Small
Shoei GT-Air II Helmet (Large) (Matte Black)
|Sold By||MotoMummy||Central Florida PowerSports||Amazon Warehouse||SnowBigDeal|
|Color||WHITE||Tc-5||Matte Black||MATTE BLACK|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Stephen Greere on July 10, 2017
Any way on to the Shoei... within a few months of buying that I needed a low noise helmet that fit. Shoei had always been good to me back in the day ... I have a VERY large head (size 8 hat) Shoei xxl fits like a glove.. I looked up "quietest helmet" on Google etc.. and this helmet did not come up (new model?) but IT SHOULD. Night and day difference .. I can hear my radio / communications unit at 70 MPH. Very quiet helmet. Air Flow - incredible flow through the top vents ... best of any helmet literally ever. Everything feels quality and no head aches. The LS2 at xxxl gave me a head ache after about 1 to 1.5 hours. This helmet I can wear all day... Of course the main reason to buy may be the snell rating (safety) this helmet carries that cheap china helmets do not. Anyway very happy with it, superb fit, finish, comfort, and a quiet ride... it is certainly the best helmet I have ever had.
It's comfy, and easy to wear. The crash rating on this helmet makes it one of the safest ones on the market. Highly recommend this one.
To date, I'm enjoying this helmet. I'll enjoy it more once it's broken in and I've progressed beyond the "my ears are going to rip off" when removing the helmet phase (a skull cap, balaclava or comparable covering will alleviate this malady), but it is on course to become a favorite. The helmet I purchased before this one is the Shoei RF-1100. Prior to purchasing this helmet, I considered the 1200, along with the air and helmets by several other manufacturers. After a great deal of research, I (obviously) chose this model. I'm happy with the purchase.
Presently, I primarily ride bikes that have a design best complimented by an upright riding position (classic, standard, street, et al). This helmet works well with that. The RF series definitely benefits from a more aggressive sitting position. Anyhoo, I could go on, but I'm not being paid to write this. This helmet is a quality product. I recommend trying on helmets prior to investing in one. While doing so, remember that quality doesn't cost, it pays. Also, protect those ears.