Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

68%
32%
Size: Small|Color: Matte Black|Change
Price:$273.99 - $373.99

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on March 31, 2017
Good product, Shoei is an excellent brand of helmets, and this is confotable and certified. Delivery was perfect.
on October 18, 2016
First high end helmet I have bought as a lifetime rider. Definitely worth the money as it is the most comfortable in the long rides. I went with a large and it fit perfect. previous helmets ranged from Large to XL depending on brand. only gripe, minus one star, the logo/decal is too big. I don't like designer clothes, hate wearing corporate advertising on my person. the Shoei label needs to be a bit smaller, better yet I probably just remove it with the heat gun.
on December 10, 2015
As described
on September 5, 2015
Fits great. In the larger size
It makes me look like The Great Gazoo!
on August 13, 2015
Perfect fit, nice look, high quality. Tried a racequip before and it was pressing my head. Returned it, spent a bit more to get this Shoei and I do not regret. It is both DOT and SNELL which allows me to do auto-x. Highly recommended!!
on May 18, 2015
I Was shopping for an open face helmet. I bought this helmet because of the quality, fit, and safety ratings. If you value your head this is a wise and smart buy. Never mind that it may not look good to other people. Many other helmets looked cool and I wanted to buy them. I visited a shop that sold open face helmets for a cheaper price and looked better but the construction was of poor quality. I could bend the sides of the helmet with little effort and the padding inside was little. So far everything that I wanted in an open face this helmet has except
a cool paint job.
on April 20, 2015
I'm glad that I bought this one. Perfect fit, light weight but strong, stylish and eye catching design. I have a shoei full face helmet too which I use it during winter. No wonder Shoei is the best.
on April 3, 2015
Great helmet. Delivered promptly.
on February 19, 2015
I've been searching for a carbon fiber 3/4 helmet. It doesn't exist....
Found this Shoei, which is made from a light supersonic material.
It is the most advanced designed helmet I've ever put on my head.
I've been buying Harley-Davidson helmets for the past 12 years....no more/
on February 12, 2015
Awesome helmet! The vents work great and the Shoei sizing is true to size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.