Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno  Echo

• Customer Reviews

on December 6, 2015
Nothing special about laces; however, the "light blue" laces did not match the colored pictures in the description. The color I received looks significantly lighter.
review image
17 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2017
I’ve been looking for shoelaces for my son’s Nike sneakers. He is only 6 years old and I’m not sure why the laces are so long for kid’s shoes! He’s always tripping over them, so I took a shot and ordered the shortest length I thought was possible. I love them!!! I want to order more for replacements. These lay nice and flat over the shoes, and I think they’re even better than Nike’s laces! Thank you so much!!!
One person found this helpful
on May 21, 2014
Great selection and size was accurate. I was sick of long laces and the slightly shorter size (36" instead of 45" that it seems most shoes come with) was great. Only complaint is that the color was slightly lighter than pictured (light grey).
2 people found this helpful
on November 2, 2016
Broke after a few months of wear, I would no recommend these to anyone.
One person found this helpful
on January 13, 2014
The color was off from the photo. Quality was just ok. I saw the same shoe strings at the store for a dollar. Boy, do I feel stupid.
2 people found this helpful
on September 1, 2017
I use these with all my converse shoes. Look good!
on May 11, 2014
What size name do i need to chose for a 8 and a half size for Nike Air force sneakers?