Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 195 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 216 reviews
on March 5, 2015
Previously, when looking for purple shoelaces, I could only find the wide, flat kind, and they were usually too short, not too mention more lavender in color. I needed to match the round kind as came with my shoes. The purple color of these shoelaces is great; they are a good true purple (not too blue or too red), and neither too dark or too pastel. I bought two pairs of the 54", and they fit my standard sneakers just fine. The length worked perfectly without being too long or too short. I would readily buy more purple, or other colors as I might want/need again from this company. Service was great, and the laces seem to be of a very good quality. As far as durability, I will assume they are as good as what most shoes come with to begin with. I have a knack of tying my shoes just right, allowing me to slip them on-and-off easily without constantly tying and untying. When you have a broken back and sore hip, tricks like that help the body and keep the laces lasting longer!
(In preparing my review, I was asked if the width of the shoes fit and did they provide good arch support. I bought laces, not shoes!)
on August 30, 2015
They will work for what I need and they were a very affordable price. However, they are very thin (think dress shoes) and I was using them for my little boy's hiking boots. They will do the trick however because kids outgrow stuff before it really wears out. I read some reviews that said the tips of the laces were white. Mine were not. They were clear plastic and you don't even notice them. Glad I got them, would order again.
on December 29, 2014
These are exactly as described and shown. If they'd had white tips or were too thin, as many reviewers complained about, I'd have returned them. (Perhaps the manufacturer read the Amazon squawks and changed their product!)

I will say that others I've bought from Birch's (http://www.amazon.com/BIRCHs-Shoelaces-Colors-Different-Lengths/dp/B00J5Q0LNG)
have somewhat more subtle colors available, but they are oval, as opposed to these that are completely round. That's important only to obsessive-compulsive types like me who don't want their shoelaces to show any twists.

Offering this many different lengths and colors is impractical with normal retailers, and is a perfect example of choices that only a company like Amazon can provide. Vive la Internet!
on March 14, 2014
These laces seem okay - took a while to get here but whatever on that, just mentioning in case you are in a hurry.
The thing is the color. I ordered "teal" based on the color swatches. I certainly got a teal but much darker than the square sample color they show - way darker. They will not look nice in my tennis shoes (which I held up to the screen to perfectly match up) so I'm tossing them in the charity box.
If you don't care too much about the exacting shade then they seem okay even though, obviously, I didn't actually use them.
I consider it a waste of money for me, and am giving 2 stars because that's the "I don't like it" rating - again this is only based on the disparity of their color squares to actual lace color.
on June 10, 2014
The laces that came look nothing like the picture of the laces in this post. The laces were fat and round, very cheap feeling/looking. The color was also very different. I didn't make a fuss to return since they were so cheap. Instead, I just walked down the street to the Nike store and bought nice laces for $3... as I should have from the start. I would not recommend buying from this seller.
on March 7, 2014
The color was spot on and exactly what I wanted. The description of what type of laces was not really clear so I didn't get exactly what I wanted there. I was expecting some thicker, more durable feeling laces but that's not what they are. I'll keep them just since I refuse to go to the local shoe store and pay $10 for neon Nike laces but I will shop around more next time. I don't see these standing up to being on a track photographing cars all summer. I do have to be on my toes and I think they will get over flexed and break.
on March 22, 2015
Descent quality for the price! Described perfectly. Also lots of pretty colors to choose from.
on August 17, 2015
I needed these laces so bad & their perfect I got a size 6.5
on February 12, 2015
Quality was great. Given as a gift and they loved it. No complaints. Sturdy.
on November 2, 2011
The laces are a bit thinner than I expected, but the colors are great! I am always needing spare laces, and these are a great way to dress shoes up a little bit.