Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 221 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 241 reviews
on April 20, 2015
These are useless. The aglets (things at the tip) are much too large to fit through the eyelets. The diameter of the aglet is almost 3/16 of an inch. The picture shows the tip of the shoelace compared to the old shoelace and a mechanical pencil.
review image
22 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2015
Bought toddler size laces for toddlers shoes without noticing the other comments about the aglets, so technically it was my lack of due diligence as a consumer. That said, I was able to cut the aglets off to lace my little guys shoes as desired. The stores boots in the photos are a toddler 6 (6c).

Giving three of five stars because of the aglet size.. Otherwise no complaints.
review image review image
on November 20, 2015
My daughter's elastic shoe laces crapped out, so I bought these to replace them and they are an adorable pop of color on her black sneakers. Perfect length for toddler shoes.
review image
on February 28, 2016
Just a head's up for anyone who has an eye for actual color. This item is NOT magenta; it's actually closer to a purple spectrum. As with many products advertised online, the representation of the color is hard to ensure, but I run color-calibrated IPS monitors and have an excellent eye for color. So just be aware of this. The vendor does not take responsibility for the color difference and states that they merely label the item as it is documented internally to them.
on June 25, 2015
I got some hand-me-down Converse sneakers for my toddler (size 8), but they didn't have laces. I was worried about ordering laces, 'cause I wasn't sure what kind or how long they needed to be. These were my best guess, and they're PERFECT.
on December 17, 2013
I like the colored shoe strings I ordered. I got the bright green ones to replace the too long ones in a new pair of shoes. They are a bit wide for the eyelets but I managed to get them in. I think anyone would like these shoe strings and they come in several colors and lengths.
on January 6, 2011
the product came as described.
caution because pictured are round laces. these are, as described, flat laces.
also note, i purchased the gray laces and the aglets are white.
44 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2012
I bought the 27 inch laces and they are the best laces in this length that I have found in many years. They hold a knot very well. This is the first time in years that I have been able to go an entire day without having to retie my laces even once. I have had a hard time buying good laces for dress and every day shoes in local stores; usually finding thin ones that don't hold knots well and with ends that break easily. These are made more like the laces sold for for boots. They are a full quarter inch wide and thick; maybe wider than ideal for dress shoes but it is better to have secure laces than untied shoes.
They came very quickly too. My only complaint is that, when one includes shipping cost, they are a bit pricy.
on November 5, 2011
I bought the rust colored laces for my new brown Chukka boots. Unfortunately, the laces are a bit too puffy/wide for the eyelets. So, keep in mind that these laces are 8-10 mm thick and a bit puffy. Fortunately, I had some high tops that look great with this type of lace. The laces are of decent quality, but the aglets look a bit cheap and only come in white, as many other people have stated. Overall, the laces are a great deal for the price and I would buy them again in another color if I get another pair of shoes that could use some thick, chunky laces.
on June 2, 2014
My only complaint about these shoe laces is that they were pretty much only good for tying shoes. I was hoping for shoe laces that could double as a belt in a pinch; or that could tie a bumper to a car; or that could even be used together as a noose in case a rascally varmint started to pester our Old West town. But the instructions didn't indicate these shoe laces could do ANY of that stuff. Otherwise, they were pretty good.