Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shoelaces in 30 Colors to choose from! Flat wide style in 3 lengths
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on April 20, 2015
These are useless. The aglets (things at the tip) are much too large to fit through the eyelets. The diameter of the aglet is almost 3/16 of an inch. The picture shows the tip of the shoelace compared to the old shoelace and a mechanical pencil.
review image
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2011
the product came as described.
caution because pictured are round laces. these are, as described, flat laces.
also note, i purchased the gray laces and the aglets are white.
44 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Bought three pairs of these laces directly from welovecolors - all three pairs have such fat tips that they wouldn't fit through the eyelets on ANY of the shoes (Nike, Reebok, etc) that I tried. Their customer service person told me that ALL of their laces have the same tips. So if you have normal eyelets on your normal shoes, it's pretty much guaranteed that these won't fit your shoes. I'm awaiting their return label so that I can send back these useless laces.
99 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2012
Bought these since they were shorter than most found in stores. When they arrived they looked like someone hand-wrapped the ends themselves. Three weeks later they have already fell apart...
on February 1, 2011
Love the hot pink ones, super vibrant! I ordered the 36" for athletic shoes and they are a bit short, but still tie. Might have went with the 54" ones.
on June 25, 2015
I got some hand-me-down Converse sneakers for my toddler (size 8), but they didn't have laces. I was worried about ordering laces, 'cause I wasn't sure what kind or how long they needed to be. These were my best guess, and they're PERFECT.
on October 1, 2012
The tip of the shoelaces are big and hard to put into the shoe. Thy are cheap shoelaces, will not buy this kind again.
on November 3, 2015
Bought toddler size laces for toddlers shoes without noticing the other comments about the aglets, so technically it was my lack of due diligence as a consumer. That said, I was able to cut the aglets off to lace my little guys shoes as desired. The stores boots in the photos are a toddler 6 (6c).

Giving three of five stars because of the aglet size.. Otherwise no complaints.
review image review image
on November 5, 2011
I bought the rust colored laces for my new brown Chukka boots. Unfortunately, the laces are a bit too puffy/wide for the eyelets. So, keep in mind that these laces are 8-10 mm thick and a bit puffy. Fortunately, I had some high tops that look great with this type of lace. The laces are of decent quality, but the aglets look a bit cheap and only come in white, as many other people have stated. Overall, the laces are a great deal for the price and I would buy them again in another color if I get another pair of shoes that could use some thick, chunky laces.
on September 19, 2014
Colors not as described. Seriously different. Red is actually more orange than red. Scout Green is actually a teal color. The catalog you receive with your order is more accurate, but still not actual color.