Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 20, 2015
These are useless. The aglets (things at the tip) are much too large to fit through the eyelets. The diameter of the aglet is almost 3/16 of an inch. The picture shows the tip of the shoelace compared to the old shoelace and a mechanical pencil.
review image
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2015
Bought toddler size laces for toddlers shoes without noticing the other comments about the aglets, so technically it was my lack of due diligence as a consumer. That said, I was able to cut the aglets off to lace my little guys shoes as desired. The stores boots in the photos are a toddler 6 (6c).

Giving three of five stars because of the aglet size.. Otherwise no complaints.
review image review image
on November 20, 2015
My daughter's elastic shoe laces crapped out, so I bought these to replace them and they are an adorable pop of color on her black sneakers. Perfect length for toddler shoes.
review image
on February 28, 2016
Just a head's up for anyone who has an eye for actual color. This item is NOT magenta; it's actually closer to a purple spectrum. As with many products advertised online, the representation of the color is hard to ensure, but I run color-calibrated IPS monitors and have an excellent eye for color. So just be aware of this. The vendor does not take responsibility for the color difference and states that they merely label the item as it is documented internally to them.
on June 25, 2015
I got some hand-me-down Converse sneakers for my toddler (size 8), but they didn't have laces. I was worried about ordering laces, 'cause I wasn't sure what kind or how long they needed to be. These were my best guess, and they're PERFECT.
on July 7, 2017
way too wide for my toddlers shoes - the ends didn't fit through the holes to lace up so I had to cut them, pain. and they are so thick it's tricky to pull them to loosen/tighten. I wouldn't purchase for kids.
Enthusiast: Coloringon December 17, 2013
I like the colored shoe strings I ordered. I got the bright green ones to replace the too long ones in a new pair of shoes. They are a bit wide for the eyelets but I managed to get them in. I think anyone would like these shoe strings and they come in several colors and lengths.
on July 12, 2017
Nice
on January 6, 2011
the product came as described.
caution because pictured are round laces. these are, as described, flat laces.
also note, i purchased the gray laces and the aglets are white.
44 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2012
I bought the 27 inch laces and they are the best laces in this length that I have found in many years. They hold a knot very well. This is the first time in years that I have been able to go an entire day without having to retie my laces even once. I have had a hard time buying good laces for dress and every day shoes in local stores; usually finding thin ones that don't hold knots well and with ends that break easily. These are made more like the laces sold for for boots. They are a full quarter inch wide and thick; maybe wider than ideal for dress shoes but it is better to have secure laces than untied shoes.
They came very quickly too. My only complaint is that, when one includes shipping cost, they are a bit pricy.