- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson; 1 edition (May 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500519382
- ISBN-13: 978-0500519387
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.8 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #506,459 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Shoes 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Lucy Johnston is an expert in historical dress and a former curator in the Department of Fashion, Textiles, and Furniture at the V&A. She is now a freelance curator and museum consultant. Her publications include Fashion in Detail: 1800-1900.
Linda Woolley specializes in early and medieval textiles and dress and has written and lectured widely in these fields. A former curator in the V&A’s Department of Fashion, Textiles, and Furniture, she is the author of Medieval Life and Leisure in the Devonshire Hunting Tapestries.