|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$75.02 - $135.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Manufactured by J Shoes.
- A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
J Shoes Men's The Monarch Boot. New!.
Kick your casual up at notch with this stylish chukka from J. Shoes. The Monarch features a leather upper with a three-eyelet lace up for a casual fit. Beneath, a rugged rubber sole delivers traction everywhere you go, on or off the street.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005VNZ466
- Item model number: MONARCH
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cheap leather. Stiff and inflexable. Poor die process and not like the advertised picture. Were these made in China? Crap!Published on April 12, 2014 by Stinger
Very high quality shoe made out of top grain leather. Can be worn with multiple dress styles (casual, business, jeans). Read morePublished on December 20, 2013 by Matthew Murr
Keep your mink oil at hand to remove scuff marks, which show very easily. This will wear very well in the long term, though, so I am very happy with it.Published on November 25, 2013 by Shawn S
The shoe looks and feels great but I purchased a size small due to the reviews and this shoe is still too big. Kinda disappointing.Published on August 6, 2013 by Matt R Potter
I got the suede version of these boots and they are great. I get compliments every time I wear them. They are comfortable and high quality. Read morePublished on June 16, 2013 by Michaeldwiles