Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on April 8, 2011
Let me just say, that first and formost, this book is great book. It has tons of information and shares lots of great resources.
However, the Kindle version just isn't cutting it. In the introduction, it suggests that you use the book as a reference, going to any chapter as you need it in your business creation. The problem is that there is no functional Table of Contents or Index, making it very difficult to find the information at a moments notice. If those were added, I would be much happier with this book.
on April 9, 2011
The book has a dense amount of information about how to run a small business. Pretty much every facet of a business is covered here and because of that, it's a thick book and can't be easily read from cover to cover in one sitting.

I'll hold onto this book and use it as a dictionary or encyclopedia of business references and information. I'm glad I bought this book. I'm already using the web references it lists on countless business-related topics.
on September 1, 2013
I loved this book.

I bought it as an E-Book, and the authors explain very well how a business plan works, issue trees, costing formulae, etc.

The only problems i had with this book are the constant references to "MBA talk"(almost makes you feel out of the loop) and the unorganized "refence" structure of the book.

Other than that, a great beginners guide to business structure, funding, and outsourcing tasks. Buy Buy Buy!
on March 4, 2012
This is a must-have book for any entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur. It covers virtually every aspect in running a business from creating business plans to web advertising.

Frankly, to me there was a lot of information to be taken in a single read-through. This is a good thing. It's more of a reference book that you go back to for help. I'm certainly gonna be going back to this book again and again.

Overall, reading this book taught me a lot of things that I wanted to know as well as things I didn't know. A definite bang for my buck.
on November 10, 2012
The info in this book is so outdated it is better suited as a history lesson than a business resource. If you want to know how to use Windows Vista to run your business then this is the book for you. The description should make note of the fact that this is an outdated resource so people don't waste their money on it.
on July 25, 2012
The information is dated and for 2012 it is irrelevant. I returned it. You can find much more useful information elsewhere.