Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 4, 2013
I LOVE these shoelaces. They came very quickly in the mail and I was thrilled to see that the color was exactly the same as it was pictured. They were on the thin side like i wanted, for my shoes, and they were just long enough. Hint: if you have a pair of adult sized sneakers the best bet is to get the longest length shoelace. It fit my Nike shoes perfectly:-)
on February 5, 2016
I got these shoelaces to go with my green sneakers (keds) so I could wear them to the Baylor homecoming game - go bears! They are great! Since they are metallic they are a little rougher than normal shoelaces, but I was expecting that. The shoelaces are a nice shiny gold, and very sparkly. They go great in my green shoes and they are perfect for showing Baylor pride! The shoelaces seem strong, and I think they will hold up well over time. I like that they are a little rougher than normal shoelaces too, because I think it helps them stay tied longer, and it’s easy to keep my shoes nice and tight with these. They were simple to thread through my shoes, and I’ve had no issues with fraying or snagging or anything like that, even though it was a concern for me when I felt how rough they were. They are a little wider than the laces that came with my sneakers, but not so wide that they look weird in the shoes. They are also a little longer than the original laces, so they make big floppy bows when I lace them. As long as I make the loops big enough the ends don’t get in the way. I think the next length down may have been too short though, and honestly I don’t mind having big bows on these shoes - it’s not like I got gold shoelaces to avoid standing out, right? Overall I’m very happy with my laces, and wouldn’t hesitate to buy additional pairs from this company - they are great!
on May 2, 2013
I hate round shoelaces because they won't stay tied, and these flat cotton laces are perfect for tennis shoes and the colors are great for my husbands dress shoes as well. They're well made, true to length!
11 comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 15, 2017
When did buying laces become so difficult? Couldnt find laces that looked right with my Nike's until I stumbled on to these. Tightly woven, not too thick, a pretty decent red w/ a touch of orange. If you are looking for super wide/thick laces these aren't for you. However, they are thicker than standard laces.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
These were shipped fast, so seller is responsive, but they are very thin laces. For girls shoes, that might be ok, but for mens or skate shoes, they are a little thin, but they work. They were the correct length, and color, just a bit thin, so 3 stars. I expected a little thicker and they are hard to see the thickness from the picture, so if you like thin laces, then these are fine.
In all defense, maybe they sent the wrong color. I ordered the navy color. Seem to be good quality shoelaces, but the color doesn't look navy once I put them in my navy colored shoes. It's more of a royal blue or true blue. No sense in returning them since I'll have to pay shipping. I'll give them to one of my little cousins to put in their throwback Adidas. Still, either the seller should be more careful or change the image or even allow customer images since I would be glad to put the 2 pictures I took of these "navy" laces in my navy New Balance.
on April 7, 2016
These are near perfect replacements for my Nike Kobe X Chesters. Nike themselves don't even sell replacement laces for their specific shoes, so it's always tough when you get a weird colorway. I didn't realize the dye in my dark jeans would come off on the yellow flyknit and laces, and I basically ruined the shoe. I tried cleaning it up to a certain extent, but the new laces really made it look new again. The only difference is the diamond weave pattern, but only if you're comparing them side by side, and up close, like less than a foot away. Otherwise, they feel the same, are the same color, and no body would ever know the difference.
on August 15, 2017
Just what I was looking for. I tried Shoe stores, Wal-Mart, Hibbets, etc, and no one had Navy Blue Shoelaces. I just wish I had bought 2 pair.
on June 1, 2017
Always measure before you buy, use your existing shoe strings for accurate measurments
on May 12, 2014
Came in a small yellow manila envelope. Fits perfectly, just the right color. This is the perfect thing to make my shoes look great! ! i didn't like the shipping cost or that the amazon system didn't easily give me the price total on the my orders summary page.