Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 207 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 220 reviews
on July 29, 2015
These were shipped fast, so seller is responsive, but they are very thin laces. For girls shoes, that might be ok, but for mens or skate shoes, they are a little thin, but they work. They were the correct length, and color, just a bit thin, so 3 stars. I expected a little thicker and they are hard to see the thickness from the picture, so if you like thin laces, then these are fine.
on March 7, 2017
just what was needed
on March 23, 2017
True to size
on February 4, 2013
I LOVE these shoelaces. They came very quickly in the mail and I was thrilled to see that the color was exactly the same as it was pictured. They were on the thin side like i wanted, for my shoes, and they were just long enough. Hint: if you have a pair of adult sized sneakers the best bet is to get the longest length shoelace. It fit my Nike shoes perfectly:-)
on May 2, 2013
I hate round shoelaces because they won't stay tied, and these flat cotton laces are perfect for tennis shoes and the colors are great for my husbands dress shoes as well. They're well made, true to length!
on February 23, 2014
A review for shoelaces. Alright, here goes. When I took the shoelaces out of the box (great packaging Amazon!!) I was amazed at how soft they were to the touch. They when through the holes on my sneakers with such ease....wow!! They make nice knots too. They're shoelaces for heavens sake- what more can one say. Oh, yes....they are neon green!!
on December 28, 2015
Nice shoe laces - good quality - fast shipping. I ordered another pair as well - black and white checks - they got a rave review Check it out :0)

Arrived early 1/22/16 - Thank you for the fast shipping! I love this color of shoe laces. These laces are perfect! :0)
on January 31, 2014
These were the perfect size and color for my daughters favorite shoes, however, they are a poor quality. They have difficulty staying tied and they are breaking after a month of use.
on January 23, 2014
Had to approximate the length needed for my Converse and went with 27"... oops. Just laced them up and they BARELY reach the top! haha. I'll walk around with the top one un-done for a bit til the 36" come in. LOL
on May 29, 2013
In all defense, maybe they sent the wrong color. I ordered the navy color. Seem to be good quality shoelaces, but the color doesn't look navy once I put them in my navy colored shoes. It's more of a royal blue or true blue. No sense in returning them since I'll have to pay shipping. I'll give them to one of my little cousins to put in their throwback Adidas. Still, either the seller should be more careful or change the image or even allow customer images since I would be glad to put the 2 pictures I took of these "navy" laces in my navy New Balance.