|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.75 x 13.75 x 17.5 inches|
|Item model number||2030500|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Air Flow Capacity||100 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
|Hose Length||7 Feet|
|Cord Length||6 Feet|
|Number of Handles||3|
|Special Features||Rear blower port|
|Warranty Description||3 years.|
Shop-Vac 2030500 5-Gallon 2.25 Peak HP Aqua Vac Wet Dry Vacuum (Discontinued by MFG)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.75 x 13.75 x 17.5 inches|
|Item Weight||10 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Top and side carry handles
- Rear blower port
- GOT DIRT? Shop-Vac's full line of products includes cordless, rechargeable wet dry vacuums, automotive vacuum systems, air movers, attachments & more. Whatever the job, Shop-Vac has you covered!
- AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL: Shop-Vac offers the most complete line of vacuum cleaners, bags, filters, attachments, kits, & other cleaning tools available for home, industrial, & commercial applications.
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: Shop-Vac Corporation is the recognized world leader in wet/dry vacuum cleaners. Since 1965, we have made innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners, filters, bags, & other accessories.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Shop-Vac 5 gallon 2.25 Peak HP Aqua Vac can handle any cleaning job. Included accessories are 7' x 1.25" friction fit hose, 3-extension wands, 10 inch wet dry nozzle and filters are reusable disc filter and foam sleeve.
†“Peak Hoursepower” (PHP) is a term used in the wet-dry vacuum industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower of a wet-dry vacuum but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, Shop-Vac motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
*Tank capacity refers to actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
†“Potencia Pico” (PHP) es un término usado en la industria de las aspiradoras de materiales sólidos-líquidos a los fines de comparer el consume. No significa la potencia operative de una aspiradora de materiales sólidos-líquidos sino más bien la salida de potencia de un motor, incluyendo la fuerza inercial del motor, que se logra en una prueba de laboratorio. En la práctica, los motores Shop-Vac no funcionan a la potencia pico indicada.