|Item Weight||32 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 20 x 25 inches|
|Item model number||9551600|
|Color||Yellow and Black|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Hose Length||2.5 inches|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Warranty Description||4 Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $37.48 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Shop-Vac 9551600 6.5-Peak HP Ultra Pro Series Wet or Dry Vacuum, 16-Gallon
|Price:||$171.45 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Shop-Vac 9551600 6.5-Peak HP Ultra Pro Series Wet or Dry Vacuum, 16-Gallon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$15.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GoBLT||Great Household||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Special Features||Information not provided||Information not provided||corded||corded|
|Color||Yellow and Black||Yellow and Black||Port||Stainless|
|Warranty Description||4 Year||4 Year||3 year||Information not provided|
|Dimensions||25 inches x 20 inches x 20 inches||27 inches x 19 inches x 19 inches||27.25 inches x 16.38 inches x 16.38 inches||36.38 inches x 23 inches x 21.5 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It's bigger and more powerful which, when it comes to Shop-Vacs that are expected to suck in water and sand, translates to 'better'.
Some things worth noting and which I like about this vac include:
- 6.5 HP, quiet motor
- 16-gallon capacity
- Simple construction - it's basically a bucket with an electric motor on top, a big hose and some accessories.
- Easy to take apart and reassemble. The hose comes off easily and so does the top.
- Nice drain, it would empty the 16-gallon bucket in less than half a minute.
- Easy to move around on 3 little caster wheels.
- Great suction power - when it comes to water, it fills up the 16 gallons in less than a minute and would remove the water off the floor literally to the last drop.
It comes with accessories - and all the accessories from our retired 10-gallon vac fit - and a convenient accessories bag. You also get a cartridge disposable filter and a disposable filter bag but filters are not needed when dealing with water. I liked the fact that the filters that fit this model - their part numbers - are on a sticker on the vac's body so, even if you misplace your manual, which I often do, you'll know what to order.Read more ›
Prior to this purchase, I own a Rigid 4.5HP vac that I still use in another portion of my home. I purchased this unit to help with cleanup in my garage during wet winter months where dirt and water accumulate underneath my vehicles. I considered purchase of the unit with an integrated water pump, but realized that for my application this would not be of great benefit.
Here are the pros/cons of this vac.
1) Good performance with all included accessories
2) Easy access to bin - removal of top engine is very simple
3) Low noise in comparison to other shop vacs I've owned, despite increased HP (actually this is my favorite feature in this otherwise well-build vac unit)
4) Simple filter installation
5) Solid connection for vac hose to motor unit
6) Large on/off switch - easy to use if you're wearing gloves during cleanup
7) Does a good job with both liquid and dry material in my garage environment
1) The bin is not the most easy to empty as it has several internal plastic ridges that cause dry material to catch.
2) The accessory storage does not integrate with the unit for compact storage
3) This remains a rather expensive unit overall in comparison to what you may be able to purchase in your typical local retail stores.
Overall this is a well-built machine with only slight flaws. I would have given it 5-stars were it not for the overall cost. Some may argue that you get what you pay for, and in that light I'm satisfied.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I own a cleaning business and here are my thoughts on this vac, its strong, the acceries work fine, its not that loud, its a good shop vac and gets the work done when needed which... Read morePublished 2 months ago by YesIAM
OK, so as a vacuum this thing is a beast. However, the build quality leaves much to be desired. The piece that clips on the inside of the tank at the spout to allow the hose to be... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Reviewer42
To provide a quick background story. We have had a catastrophic amount of rain recently this year so far; WAY MORE than normal. Read morePublished 4 months ago by H_K
This unit is very powerful and MUCH quieter than other models and brands. Highly recommended.Published 8 months ago by P. Eddy
I've seen this sell new locally for twice what I paid for it here (and I paid a good bit less than the current price as of this writing, check the vendors). Read morePublished 8 months ago by jmmap
great product. only complaint is I wish it came with more bags for dusty materialPublished 9 months ago by paguy15545
The only problem I have with this unit is that in order to get to a floor drain to empty it, I have to lift the vacuum up one step then down one step. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Ann Lee