|Item Weight||1.98 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 3.4 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||423806|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||423806|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, all-terrain-vehicles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, off-road-motorcycles, marine-personal-craft, street-motor-scooters, utility-vehicles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Shorai LFX14A4-BS12 Lithium Battery
|Price:||$136.55 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extremely Light Weight, 1/5th the weight of Lead-Acid
- Higher Voltage and more CCA provides better starting performance
- Longer Lifespan - Lithium provides 1.5x to 2x the life of lead acid
- Makes maintenance easy - Extremely low self discharge rate and can be charged with lead acid charger
- 3 year Prorated Warranty - First year free replacement
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Powersports911||Longhorn Moto||Purely Power Sports||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.39 x 5.83 x 3.46 in||6.54 x 3.39 x 6.1 in||3.39 x 5.83 x 6.1 in||—||6.5 x 9.4 x 6 in||—|
|Voltage||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shorai LFX Lithium-Ion Powersports battery, 14Ah PbEq 12V eq, "A" polarity, Case Type 4 Length 5.83" Width 3.39" Height 3.46"
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Life before the Shorai battery: After every dormant riding season, my lead-acid gel battery might run down, beyond repair. Over the years, I had tried every trickle charger or charging solution out there, hoping for the best. Would the engine start? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Life with the Shorai battery: WOW! Instant cranking power. Instant start. And a noticeably perkier ride, as a bonus!
Way easier to install. The separate battery charging port is elegant, does not interfere with battery accessories such as an electric warming vest.
My only quibbles:
• I can't ascertain if the battery charging port is water-proof when safety-plugged, thought it certainly looks as if at least water-resistant. Water-proof capability doesn't matter in a motorcycle application such as mine, but my son uses a BS-12 lead-acid battery to power his power-hungry sonar equipment in his kayak, so overall water-proof is important in some applications.
• For deep-cycle applications, e.g., kayak sonar, you might want to get the larger capacity version of this battery. Thus, for really deep cycle applications, consider the LFX19A4-BS12 instead of this seller's LFX14A4-BS12. But that's a special case. The larger capacity (and slightly heavier and larger form factor) is rarely necessary for motorcycle applications, because your motorcycle continuously charges the battery when the engine is turning.
• This battery is physically smaller than my BS-12. In my case, the smaller form factor is a blessing. No more nicked fingers trying to coax the battery into an impossibly small holder.
=== Bottom line: Am super impressed! Why did I wait so long to google "lithium motorcycle battery" ?
Other than that, the battery is very light and starts up my bike every time. If I had to buy another battery, I'd probably buy this again. I just wish they could figure out how to make a proper terminal. Hint: do whatever Yuasa and every other standard battery maker does, OK?
I've been riding for over 20 years and never bought an aftermarket battery (always stock usually Yuasa) and for the same price decided to take the plunge. Read many many reviews and the technology has drastically improved so made the switch and haven't regretted it.