|Item Weight||1.98 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 3.4 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||423806|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||423806|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, all-terrain-vehicles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, off-road-motorcycles, marine-personal-craft, street-motor-scooters, utility-vehicles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Shorai LFX14A4-BS12 Lithium Battery
|Price:||$143.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extremely Light Weight, 1/5th the weight of Lead-Acid
- Higher Voltage and more CCA provides better starting performance
- Longer Lifespan - Lithium provides 1.5x to 2x the life of lead acid
- Makes maintenance easy - Extremely low self discharge rate and can be charged with lead acid charger
- 3 year Prorated Warranty - First year free replacement
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shorai LFX Lithium-Ion Powersports battery, 14Ah PbEq 12V eq, "A" polarity, Case Type 4 Length 5.83" Width 3.39" Height 3.46"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Life before the Shorai battery: After every dormant riding season, my lead-acid gel battery might run down, beyond repair. Over the years, I had tried every trickle charger or charging solution out there, hoping for the best. Would the engine start? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Life with the Shorai battery: WOW! Instant cranking power. Instant start. And a noticeably perkier ride, as a bonus!
Way easier to install. The separate battery charging port is elegant, does not interfere with battery accessories such as an electric warming vest.
My only quibbles:
• I can't ascertain if the battery charging port is water-proof when safety-plugged, thought it certainly looks as if at least water-resistant. Water-proof capability doesn't matter in a motorcycle application such as mine, but my son uses a BS-12 lead-acid battery to power his power-hungry sonar equipment in his kayak, so overall water-proof is important in some applications.
• For deep-cycle applications, e.g., kayak sonar, you might want to get the larger capacity version of this battery. Thus, for really deep cycle applications, consider the LFX19A4-BS12 instead of this seller's LFX14A4-BS12. But that's a special case. The larger capacity (and slightly heavier and larger form factor) is rarely necessary for motorcycle applications, because your motorcycle continuously charges the battery when the engine is turning.
• This battery is physically smaller than my BS-12. In my case, the smaller form factor is a blessing. No more nicked fingers trying to coax the battery into an impossibly small holder.
=== Bottom line: Am super impressed! Why did I wait so long to google "lithium motorcycle battery" ?
The cranking is amazing and starts up fast. It lasts longer than standard "YUSUA" batteries when equipped with LoJack. Battery is lightweight and the different mounting points are a plus.
It also comes with A LOT of foam inserts to fill up the empty spaces.
Using it in a 07 R6, 09 ZX6-R and 09 R1
Other than that, the battery is very light and starts up my bike every time. If I had to buy another battery, I'd probably buy this again. I just wish they could figure out how to make a proper terminal. Hint: do whatever Yuasa and every other standard battery maker does, OK?