|Item Weight||2.47 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.4 x 5.8 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||LFX19A4-BS12|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LFX19A4-BS12|
|Vehicle Service Type||off-road-motorcycles, all-terrain-vehicles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Shorai LFX Battery - LFX19A4-BS12/Black
|Price:||$167.02 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shorai LFX batteries come in a variety of case shapes and sizes, capacity options and right/left polarity options for the best possible fitment. If the LFX is slightly smaller than the original battery in one dimension or another, high-density, adhesive-backed foam sheets are included in the package. These can be trimmed and applied to the battery box in minutes to make a solid fit and with added thermal and vibration insulation. Cable connections can be made either at tops or sides of the termi
- Standard recommendation is the best overall pick for most applications and gives long lifespan. Duration recommendation gives stronger cranking performance over standard recommendation (Where applicable).
- When you open a LFX battery package you will also find terminal screws and a set of spares, Shorai decals in various sizes and the user manual.
- Self-adhesive foam shims insure a great fit to the battery box, as well as extra vibrational and thermal insulation.
- Ultra light. 1/5 the weight of lead-acid batteries on average
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MX South||Longhorn Moto||Longhorn Moto||MX South||Longhorn Moto||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.83 x 3.39 x 3.46 in||6.3 x 8.9 x 2 in||3.39 x 5.83 x 6.1 in||5.83 x 2.6 x 4.13 in||4.5 x 2.6 x 4.9 in||3.43 x 5.91 x 4.33 in|
|Item Weight||2.47 lbs||1 lb||3.03 lbs||2.29 lbs||1 lb||8.6 lbs|
|Voltage||12 volts||—||—||12 volts||—||12 volts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shorai LFX Lithium-Ion Powersports battery, 19Ah PbEq 12V eq, "A" polarity, Case Type 4 Length 5.83" Width 3.39" Height 3.46"
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When my first Shorai battery arrived (I've put 3 into all my motorcycles) I thought they forgot to put the battery in the shipping box. I nearly threw it over my shoulder when I went to pick it up.
These things are light! Weight savings on a motorcycle translates into performance. The battery in my FJR1300 is high and forward in the fairing. Lightness improves my handling.
The low discharge rate means they can go all winter without being ridden and still start the bike in the spring.
They claim a longer life than lead acid batteries so that makes the higher price easier to swallow.
The cells get imbalanced. That means you don't get the full power of the battery unless you perform reconditioning cycles with their proprietary battery charger. Just hooking up their charger isn't enough. You have to manually go through a sequence of storage charge followed by a full charge to perform it. The only way you know you need to do it is when your battery is weak and doesn't perform well. Usually, you get some warning before the battery fails to start the bike...usually.
I went for an enduro ride and the temperature dropped overnight. The weak battery could not be coaxed into starting the bike no matter how much pre-warming I did. If someone hadn't had a set of jumper cables (not recommended for this type of battery) I would have been stranded. Never again, Shorai. I'm giving earthX a try. They have cell balancing circuitry built into the battery, not the charger. Again, a little more cost, but we'll see how they perform.