- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (May 23, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415072514
- ISBN-13: 978-0415072519
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,189,940 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Short History of Roman Law 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
`An admirable text-book which makes even the intricacies of Justinian's legislation perfectly clear.' – Greece & Rome
`This book gives a thorough historical background and makes a clear connection between Roman law and society.' – Computerrecht
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: Dutch --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.