Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 367 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 391 reviews
on June 17, 2016
I've been looking for a mustard colored tee for a while and took a gamble on this one even though I couldn't preview the color before I bought it because it had reasonably good reviews and was affordably priced. I have lost 51lbs since the beginning of the year, and none of my clothes fit me anymore, but since I'm still 60lbs away from my ideal health goal, I need cheap, cute clothes to cover me in the interim before I invest in a new wardrobe.

Because I could not find this company's size chart with measurements, I decided to read several reviews and look for similarly sized ladies for best fit. My current measurements are a 42" bust hovering between a D and DD cup size with a 35" waist. I'm an hourglass shape, and while I'm typically an XL, I found this shirt to be very flattering in an XXL. As you can see pictured, it's not too tight, and it would not be see-through if I didn't wear a colorful printed bra when I tried it on. Great neckline, solid stitching, and truly tee-length sleeves, not just caps. Really love this shirt.
review image
on November 7, 2013
Loved this shirt came quickly and it is so soft cut slightly low but gives it a little sexy feel but not to young or old lady like. I will definitely be buying any more and my friends love it also. I wear a 3x and this fit perfect. And I am very tall and it fits.
Definitely suggest buying this AWESOME!!!
on September 14, 2013
I have been looking for a great V Neck Tee Shirt. I did not want those clingy, stretchy ones for the young girls...I don't have a fat free body anymore! This Tee is it! The low V leaves you feeling sexy and the shirt is NOT clingy. I have finally found "the one". Great buy, great style, great fabric, sizing true.
on February 10, 2017
It's really tough to rate these because the product is so inconsistent. Hollywood Star sells multiple colors of tees in v- and scoop-neck styles. Even if you order twice from exactly the same link, you may not get the same product. For example, the first black v-neck tee I ordered about a year ago was a Zenana (by label on neck tag). It was exactly what I wanted - perfect fit, length, fabric, etc. So, I went back to my original order and selected "order again" choosing the same size and color. The second shirt was very different from the first, so I went back and did it again - 4 more times over a few months! Each time I got something different even though I was always ordering the same size and color from the same link. They're all black v-necks, to be sure, but I haven't gotten two of the same brand yet - and each one has its own unique fit (length and snugness vary a lot) and they differ in the width of the seam at the neck. When I decided to try different colors - still from the same link - things got even more interesting. Even when two of them (blue and gray) arrived together in the same order in the same size and with the same brand label, they were wildly different in fit and length - from each other and from others that I had ordered earlier that were supposed to be 'the same'. If they were all the same as the first one I ordered, I'd give them 5 stars.
on July 19, 2016
I love this shirt it was so comfortable. I found these shirts in the store, I'm thinking it was Rainbow. I couldn't find them anywhere else so I came here to see if the had them. I was so lucky. I had been searching for these shirts a while. I finally kicked up and found it.
They had more colors on Amazon. I didn't know they came in so many colors. I absolutely loved it. They're so comfortable. I wear them to work, or just on a regular day. It's a cute little tee. I purchased my regular size. It wasn't too big or too small, it fit just as it should. It goes great with jeans or khakis. I plan to purchase more in the future. I want all the colors but I can't purchase them all at one time, lol I'm not balling like that. It's some really cute tees that fit we'll and I almost guarantee you'll love them.
on June 2, 2016
I ordered this because it appeared to be a tighter fitting t-shirt from the pictures and the reviews. When we are on the bike, I hate when the shirt i'm wearing billows with the wind. This shirt is perfect for that. I am a 44DD and ordered a XXLarge. This shirt is tighter fit than most of my t-shirts and the material is rather thin, so if you get a dark color, a white bra will show through. Also, the v-line fit higher on me than it sits in the picture. I got it for a specific purpose and it works great for that.
on March 23, 2015
CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP! Runs small, ordered 2 sizes up, and still to small, material thin, will not buy again! Have bought better quality tee's for half the price. Now have $50.00 dust rags!
on December 16, 2014
I got the three x and it fits like a Xl. I won't order agin
on November 30, 2015
This shirt was a little bigger than I expected, but only because of the other reviews. It's not HUGE, but I was expecting something around 2 sizes too small, so I ordered up 2 sizes and I think ordering up 1 size would have done the trick. It's not quite as fitted as the picture shows; it does kind of "hang". It reminds me a bit of a Hanes t-shirt - it doesn't look as fitted or feel as soft in person. It's more of a stiff feel. It definitely doesn't look like the picture shown, although it's not a bad shirt. It's fairly comfortable and well made. It's not too thin so as to be see through but not thick enough to be hot or binding. It didn't shrink or tear in the wash (although I did air dry mine) and I love the heather gray color that I got. All in all, it's not exactly what I was expecting but I'm not disappointed, either.
on April 1, 2014
I'm 5'3", a size 18, with a very curvy shape (42D, and hips proportionate)... I had looked all over for a plain, fitted, v-neck T that complimented my shape without being too tight anywhere. Most layering T's for fuller figures don't have much shape to them and just make you look heavier. Some that are fitted end up being too tight and show every little bulge. This color especially, is impossible to find in stores. I was a little skeptical at first... the picture makes the t-shirt look snug. I bought the 2XL, and the fit is absolutely perfect! It's so flattering, I ended up buying four more in different colors.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.