|Fits as expected||
Men’s Bib Bike Shorts- Light, Breathable, Gel Padded, Compression Cycling Pants - By Dinamik EVO PRO
$49.99 - $52.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex / UPF 50+
- Machine wash cool (30°c) Wash dark colours separately. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- FITS LIKE A GLOVE: These biking compression bib shorts are specially designed to tightly fit like a second skin for maximum aero efficiency, the preferred choice by pro cyclists who don’t need extra bulk getting in the way of a flawless ride. Nylon, spandex & lycra provide support without holding you back.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE: With breathable and stretchy 4-way moisture transfer fabric these shorts provide optimal cooling for superior comfort on short and long rides and the multi panel anatomical design allows for unrestricted freedom of movement without compromising fit.
- PROVIDES SUPERIOR SUPPORT: These bib shorts are designed with a multi level high density silicone 3D chamois gel pad to offer extra support where you need it during medium and long bike rides where you’re in the same position for long periods. It also prevents fabric from bunching up and creating pockets.
- Flat locked stitching on all seams for strength and comfort; Reflective elements for low-light visibility, Wide and stretchy non-slip design soft gripper on hems to hold shorts comfortably in place
- Size Chart Small: Height: 66"-69" Weight: 121-141lbs Waist: 29”-34 Medium: Height: 68"-71" Weight: 137-165lbs Waist:31”-35” Large: Height: 70"-72" Weight: 161-181lbs Waist:32”-37” XL: Height: 71"-73" Weight: 176-203lbs Waist:34”-39” 2XL-: Height: 72"-75" Weight: 198-231lbs Waist:35”-40”
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Choose an Outstanding ride with Dinamik EVO PRO’s breathable Men’s cycling bib shorts. Thanks to the flexible high density upgraded multi-level silicon 3D Gel pad chamois, high quality designed elastic Lycra chequer fabric, premium moisture wicking & more, you can comfortably ride at your very best without compromising on quality and comfort.
About This Product:
- Compression Cycling Bib Shorts with Gel Chamois for extra padding
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex And Lycra
- UPF 50+
- 9” Inseam
- Machine Wash Cool (30°c) - With Like Colors. Do Not Tumble Dry, Iron, Bleach Or Dry Clean.
- Breathable and Moisture Wicking
- 4-Way Stretch
- Provides Optimal Cooling And Reflective Sun Protection
- Multi-Panel Anatomical Design
- Facilitates Unrestricted Freedom Of Movement
- Multi Level High Density Silicone Padding
- Extra Support And Resistance For Medium And Long Rides
- Wide And Stretchy Non-Slip Design
- Soft Grip On Hems Holds Shorts Comfortably In Place
- Flat Locked Stitching On All Seams For Strength And Comfort
- Reflective Elements For Low-light Visibility
When you get serious about riding far and hard, you need real protection between you and the saddle. That’s what Dinamik EVO PRO’s Mens Bike bib Shorts can provide, thanks to state of the art design features. The chamois upgraded gel padding provides additional support right where you need it, and prevents fabric from bunching up and creating pockets and discomfort while you ride. The second skin fit of these bike bib shorts prevents friction from riding in one position for prolonged periods of time, decreases wind drag and improves speed. These UPF 50+ bike shorts also keep you safe and protected from the sun. When you’re on longer bike rides sometimes sunscreen doesn’t cut it. Make sure you’re covered with these sun protective shorts.
You're a real cyclist. Invest in serious gear with Dinamik.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0723623SS
- Item model number: DMEV002
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 18, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-7 of 44 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My concern was there was no silicon leg grippers on the inside of the elastic shorts band. This is where Joe (the co-owner) came into the picture and reassured me this was purposely part of the design to avoid rashes and discomfort on long rides. Instead the company's brand name "Dinamik" is written in silicon around the cuff of each leg which provides reinforcement to help keep the shorts in place. During my first ride (20 mile indoor spin), the bibs performed exceptional and the shorts stayed in place in spite of being drenched in sweat by the end of the ride.
I give them a 4 of 5 only because time will tell if the bibs hold up for 30+ rides.
Just bought my 2nd pair. These bibs are just as good as anything else out there. I'm 5'10 215 lbs. They fit snug but I'm shedding weight so they are perfect. I did a metric 66.8 miles and didn't think about my bib shorts once.
The materials used have a very soft and comfortable sretch feel to it. It has good quality gel padding and great support. It felt amazing from the beginning on, through an enture century ride.
Additionally, although it's all black, it has a certain style that gives it a pretty look.
Fit: at 5' 7" and 200 lb, the Large fits me nicely.
The leg band does need some improvement, I don’t understand why they spend the money for the silicone band with the product name, and put it on the outside of the leg band, without the silicone band the shorts would ride up. My first ride with them was 61 miles, my legs are very tan with a sharp line between tan and chicken white skin, the shorts would ride up, with them being black and the tan legs the white stripe really showed up, not a big thing but if you don’t like your shorts riding up you might want to try something else. I own 6 sets of riding clothes all six have some sort of silicone on the leg band must be some reason they do it!!!
Summary- Have to wait to see how they hold up in time, Great fit very comfortable, fantastic chamois design for short and long rides, strange thinking on the leg band, over all great product with one small flaw, would really have to think about buying another pair.
My first ride was a 20 mile one, took me 1 hr 30 mins I was expecting some discomfort during that time or some saddle sores afterwards. I'm not gonna lie, the sores are there but mainly because that was my first exercise in years. Padding is thick and wide to cover all your sensitive area perfectly.
Also washing it was easy, and it dries within couple hours at room temperature, just squeeze any excess water "if washing by hand" and hang it.
product is 10/10. definitely recommend it if your looking for the best value for your money.
**would buy again**