- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Sequart Research & Literacy Organization (August 12, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1940589002
- ISBN-13: 978-1940589008
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,407,210 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Shot in the Face: A Savage Journey to the Heart of Transmetropolitan Paperback – August 12, 2013
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $1.99 (Save 50%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- politics by Chris Murphy
- politics (again) by Patrick Meaney
- the influence of Hunter S. Thompson on Transmet by Chad Nevett
- Women in Transmet by Greg Burgas
- the structure of Transmet by Julian Darius
The other essays are fine, but the aforementioned pieces really stand out. If I ever get to teach a college level class on comics, I will include this volume of essays along with the Transmetropolitan run.