Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on July 8, 2013
Before you take a bad review to heart consider the price:/ for what its cost its a great novelty drinking game with GLASS shot glasses albeit thin and small,but what do you expect at the price point. people who complain about how they are thin or what not are being ridiculous... 16 or so shot glasses and aspinning wheel for 10 bucks!!! buy it have a blast break it to 100 pieces at the end of the night.. it was $10 who cares:)
on June 15, 2016
I purchased this for my kids 21st b-day party and it was alot of fun. I would buy this again
on January 25, 2016
I'm pretty sure the glasses are just like full of lead, they stained my wood table. It's concerning, and probably poisonous.

Its a nice little game though. It needs some instructions because its like they developed a game platform then forgot to make any rules or regulations with it. I dunno, we use it like rarely now cause we think its contaminated.

Would not reccomend.
on June 21, 2017
So many different ways to play!!!! Everybody will be drunk and fast
on May 16, 2017
Amazing game! Very fun.
on July 13, 2014
Thanks so much! Perfect and just what I was looking for. My boyfriend loves his birthday gift! The only reason I gave 4 stars was because there was a noticeable scratch on one of the shot glasses and there was styrofoam under the sticker in the roulette, kinda ruined the sticker trying to get the styrofoam off.. All in all, excellent item!
on February 27, 2014
Its a game and just a game.
Great for adults to teens, wait a minute, I don't let the kiddos play with alcohol, instead the flavored Jelly Belly jelly beans and they love it.
And the adults love it too, when we play "In the Clear". This is were we use all clear liquors including water. Who knows what you'll get and the facial expressions are the funniest. Also play "Fools Gold" with amber colored liquors and apple juice.
Good Timees, yup Good Times.
on February 13, 2014
I love this thing. I use it all the time when I have people over on the weekends when playing drinking games. It's great! Highly recommended.
on August 26, 2015
The shot glasses are sooo small. I bought this for Christmas and figured it may be fun. But there is really not much to the whole thing. It seems like it was pretty cheaply made. Save your money. It's not really worth it. The idea seems much more fun at first but not that fun to play.
on November 10, 2015
fun game and good quality for the price. Not sure other reviews issues with the shot glasses. These work fine for us. No directions or rules are included so we just made up our own. Vodka or Water or if you get same number twice you get to pick who takes a drink.