Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on March 12, 2017
Whoa! What a movie. Hauer does his typical acting but the rest of the cast are B-grade. Violent with some nudity. Corny but fun. Definitely held our attention. Not too many "slow" parts.
on July 20, 2017
Got it for my friend, Brandy. I had already watched it. But, Brandy has a disturbing sense of humor, well, like me. She liked it. Over the top violent, dark humor undertones, weird story line, ...a movie for those of us who should seek professional help. Or, if you enjoy Rutger Haurer movies(did I spell that right?). Also, if your name is Brandy, you may enjoy this.
on May 11, 2016
RAW, uncensored, crude, and hilarious gore- If that's what you are looking for, you've stumbled upon the right movie! Watching this movie is like riding an intense roller coaster nonstop with your eyelids stapled to your forehead. You want to vomit, you want to cry, you want to close your eyes, but it seems you can't do any of those things. It is worth watching with the right crowd. A memorable experience, to say the least.
on September 22, 2017
C movie awesomeness... Ok, maybe D movie awesomeness, but The end result is awesomeness.
on March 15, 2017
Guest I was in a different place when I first seen the movie. I loved it, it had me laughing. about 4 1/2 years later I wanted to see the movie again but it didn't just have the same magic. I still like the movie but it's not the same. However I am glad to have this I'm my collection.
on April 6, 2017
A few decent gags, but doesn't deliver the entertainment that the trailer (or its "Grindhouse" origins promise.
on April 8, 2017
Great film
on March 13, 2017
Thank you!
on June 26, 2015
Had this movie been directed by Quentin Tarantino, it might have stood a chance of rising above its 'B' movie status to become inspired entertainment. Taken as is, however, it's not much more than a too-long-movie filled with over the top, sadistic violence against characters, none of whom you could care much about as they're bloodily dispatched in their dystopian world. Not even the acting chops of Rutger Hauer in its titular role could deliver this movie from being dead on arrival, or... Hobo with no Mojo.
on October 22, 2013
I'm a big fan of cheesy B-rated movies (which might have came from my love of Mystery Science Theater 3000), and this movie completely nailed the vibe of an old grindhouse flick from the 80's that you would watch in a drive-in theater! The gore is ridiculous, the lines are cheesy, the humor is dark, and the story is minimal but entertaining.

I won't go to much into the plot, mainly because you can read that in the item description, among other places, but it's about a bum played by Rutger Hauer (Blade Runner, The Hitcher, Ladyhawke) who wants to start a life and has just gotten off a train at a new city. He wants to buy a lawnmower and start his own business, but things get bad quick when he sees just how twisted the city really is. Long story short, he buys a shotgun with the little money he's saved and plans on cleaning out the city gutters.

Go into this movie knowing little about the plot though, because there isn't much to it, and it's better to experience it on your own! While most movies would lose a few stars for having little story, but it works here. The director hit the nail on the head with making a grindhouse movie, and it's a hell of a lot of fun to watch it all play out. The music especially is phenomenal. Power Glove perfectly captures the 80's-style electronic music (they also did the Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon soundtrack!), while a few pieces of music (mainly in the intro) reminded me of the theme song from Cannibal Holocaust.

Overall, this is one of my favorite movies out there, it's so much fun to watch and I highly recommend you check it out if you're a fan of ridiculously over-the-top movies like Machete, Death Proof, Planet Terror, etc.