Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 51-60 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on October 2, 2013
This item a little slower than usual, but you can only expect a little stall here and there coming this far North. Love both of these movies. Thanks!
on October 19, 2015
Funny!
on August 25, 2012
Funy movies great fliz. Plays great too, brand new condition never been opened. I love these hillarious movies, and if the first one wasnt silly or funny enough movie two is even better with more laughs.
on June 19, 2015
Very funny oldie
on May 6, 2013
I liked the Hot Shots! movies, but I think I confused this movie with another movie. I still enjoyed them because they were funny. The acting was good.
on May 25, 2015
excellent purchase.
on August 5, 2015
ok
on December 28, 2014
Kiss me like you've never kissed me before
on June 29, 2015
classic
on August 18, 2013
I love play on words. So listen carefully. The sight gags are a little old, but then I've seen these movies on tv a few times.