Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 12, 2013
I am a 54 year old, Mexican-American Woman. No matter what hair product I tried, my hair was dull, had been increasingly graying and had begun to become noticeably thin on top (the hair part was bigger) and a widow's peak was becoming pronounced. Whenever I washed my hair, I would have a large amount of hair loss. In addition, I hated to color my hair because really large amounts of hair would come out due to the chemicals. I had only previously experienced this type of hair loss after childbirth, with hair recovery shortly thereafter - otherwise had excellent hair in life until perimenopause began at age 47. Read about He Shou Wu in "Woman's World" magazine. Have not colored my hair in 4 months and have been using the product for a little over three months. Within 1 month, began to see natural shine return. After 2 months, began to feel some fullness and body return. Now, after 3 months can definitely say that my hair growth has improved greatly and have not had to color my hair. Can see new growth filling in widow's peak area and along hairline (some gray but mostly black). Can feel fullness on top of head and can see that the hair part-line is not so prominent. My hair color is phenomenal. Although still some gray, it is no where near as gray as it would have been and gray hairs seem to be less pronounced and fading to black. Another complement is that my eyebrows have begun to grow in. Every morning I closely stare at my hair and am actually amazed at the improvement. Wish I would have taken some before and afters, but was skeptical and didn't take the time. I can only hope that if you try it works as well for you as it did for me. p.s. Other factors include that I have taken a daily multi-vitamin and an extra B-complex for years, but also began a copper supplement along with the HeShouWu. Good luck to you.

Update: 04/27/14 One year later. This product works. New hair is continually growing in - and most importantly, growing in as black NOT gray. I am still dyeing hair but very infrequently. Hair is fully, shinier, healthier. Much, much, less hair falling out when shampooing (used to be at least 30 strands now down to 3) and hair brushing. Eyebrows are fuller and although still not exactly where I want them to be, are getting closer to my pre-80's tweezing debacle. Latest good news - eyelashes are fuller and longer. Okay, take care, good luck, and I hope you find success with your health and in life.
33 comments| 163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 11, 2017
I have only been taking this product for a month now. However I have noticed and improvement in less gray especially in my eyebrows! I have had no ill effects from it at all and I am going to order another months supply and hope I will see even greater results.
on March 27, 2018
Just finished my first bottle, and am actually amazed. My hair tends to grow really slowly but in the last month I've had noticeable growth and I don't think I'm imagining it because other people have commented as well. I started taking this just for hair growth, but was really pleasantly surprised that it seems to have an effect on anxiety as well. The days I take it, I seem to feel calmer throughout the day and more focused. It's very subtle but I notice the effect over time. I have been taking two tablets every morning (empty stomach), and I would forget to take it at least a few times a week, but I still experienced these results.
on December 17, 2017
Improve hair growth and thickness 😃
Need to continue to maintain the process 😒
on March 31, 2016
I think this is working for me. My hair is not as white when it grows in. I will continue since I am seeing some results.
on May 26, 2017
My hair is growing faster and I'm noticing an improvement in the color as well. It does take some time, but I'd recommend trying.
on October 28, 2015
I think it's actually working! Going to keep ordering!
on April 30, 2016
So far it is giving me more energy and I feel more content!
on June 15, 2016
Personally I did not like the product. I took all the pills as it was indicated in the instructions and did not notice any change in my gray hairs, neither good nor bad.
Do not buy again, because I do not think I have generally no benefit from it says.
on October 6, 2017
Item arrived on time & well packaged. I'm giving this to my b/f...I can write again in a few months for more review the product itself. I know this herb works to restore greeting hair to its original color & enhances growth