- Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: New Growth Press; 1 edition (April 28, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934885339
- ISBN-13: 978-1934885338
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 4.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,590,921 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Should We Get Married?: How To Evaluate Your Relationship Paperback – April 28, 2008
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
William P. Smith, M.Div., Ph.D., is a pastor and director of the community counseling center at Chelten Baptist Church, Dresher, PA. He has authored the book Loving Well (Even When You Haven't Been, Caught Off Guard: Encounters with the Unexpected God and numerous minibooks including How Do I Stop Losing It with My Children? and How to Love Difficult People. Bill is regularly invited to speak at other churches and lead weekend retreats. He and his wife Sally are the parents of three very active children.