|Item Weight||3.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 3.5 x 11.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||LD1000|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
|Special Features||The Original Genuine Shoulder Dolly|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Shoulder Dolly 2-Person Lifting and Moving System - Easily Move, Lift, Carry, And Secure Furniture, Appliances, Heavy Objects Without Back Pain! Straps and Harnesses for 2 Movers - Great Tool To Add To Moving Supplies!
|Price:||$39.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEEP ARMS AND HANDS FREE - The Shoulder Dolly recognized the need for your arms to be unconstrained. The need for stabilization, opening doors, and overall balance is all attained with the Shoulder Dolly. Allows for one free hand temporarily when needed.
- SAFELY LIFT AND MOVE - Ergonomically designed to promote and facilitate proper lifting techniques.
- REDUCE BACK PAIN - Back pain and strain is avoided by ensuring proper lifting techniques and utilizing the body's strongest muscles, the legs and torso. Also significantly reduces strain on arms and hands when lifting objects.
- INCREDIBLE VERSATILITY - Due to the seemingly unlimited adjustability of the strap through the buckle, users can move and lift heavy, bulky furniture easier than ever.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Differences in the height of movers are overcome due to the adjustability of the webbing through the buckle.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Whether you are a professional mover, delivery team, or simply moving residences, you can move large objects while keeping your hands free to maneuver doors, manage stairs, and stabilize items even better without putting the lifting strain on your arms. The adjustability of the strap will allow not only unlimited range of motion for the movers but will also allow for moving and lifting nearly any possible item, up to 800 lbs heavy and 10 feet long. This 2-person system was designed by a professional mover to ease the burden of lifting heavy and bulky objects. The kit contains two harnesses and one 12' long x 5" wide lifting strap.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Shoulder Dolly 2-Person Lifting and Moving System
Make moving feel effortless with the Shoulder Dolly 2-Person Lifting and Moving System. By using the ergonomic shoulder harnesses, movers and lifters can lift without worry by lifting and securing items better than ever. Not only will appliances, TVs, furniture, and all other heavy, bulky items be more secure when using the Shoulder Dolly, but back pain and strain will be avoided by putting the work on the body's strongest muscles and using proper lifting techniques.
Navigate safely while keeping a hand free when needed!
The Shoulder Dolly allows for lifters to navigate stairs, doorways, alleys, loading ramps, and other tricky areas while having one free hand to help out temporarily. Not only does this allow for further ease and carrying capabilities, but you can also feel safer than ever while carrying items. Remember to use straight arms and lock your elbows, especially when going up or down stairs.
One hand free!
Steps to Ensure a Safe And Successful Shoulder Dolly Lift:
1. Each lifter puts on a harness (metal buckle facing forward).
2. Place lifting strap under the item to be lifted.
3. Thread the lifting strap through the metal buckle on harness.
4. Adjust the lifting strap to fit the item being lifted.
5. Simultaneously straighten your arms (until elbows lock!) and stand up. This triangulates the item with your body and provides stability and security when moving.
- Two harnesses
- One 12'x5" lifting strap
Top Customer Reviews
I give it only 4 stars because for the price the shoulder straps should be padded. It should also have clips or some mechanism to secure the extra strap so it is not a tripping hazard.
When going up and down stairs make sure you get the item lifted as high as possible.
Sounds great, right? The problem is, the main carrying strap -- the big 5" wide one that passes underneath the big object -- was too long. To perform our move, we had to fold that strap over and pass it through one of the two harnesses at double thickness. It worked, but it is NOT described in the manual.
Instead, the manual suggests that you contact the company to BUY MORE STRAPS of differing lengths if you face the situation we did. Gee, that's helpful advice to get when you open the package ready to perform a move. And where in this product listing does it mention the need for extra straps? Nowhere.
The strap included in this "Light Duty" kit is 12 feet long. If you follow the directions, you'll feed that strap once through each shoulder harness, and it will be gripped in place. And it does work like that.
But any excess will just hang down toward the ground. If you and your partner only need six feet of strap to pick up an object at an appropriate height, you will have three feet at each end dangling down. Who needs a big cloth strap around one's legs and feet, risking a trip?
By the way, I don't think you should worry about the size of this thing unless you're really small or really huge. Our lifting team is average in size, and the harnesses on us looked pretty much like they do in the photos here (and in the manual).Read more ›
But on flat ground, this dolly was a life saver.
The design of the product is farily simple but it could use some minor improvements:
1) Pad the part that goes near your neck - as others have mentioned it can get painful if you are wearing a t-shirt with your neck exposed
2) Change the color to orange - moving through hall ways and dark areas the black did not exactly stick out.
Other than that I really liked this product and for under $35 you really can't go wrong.
I moved my 23 year old daughter's things from her apartment including a 300 lb. entertainment center. My son (21 and thin) and I had no problem moving the entertainment center using the system and towards the end were looking for other things to move and interesting ways to use it.
Some specific comments:
1. The straps are adjustable and easy to adjust, since they are literally in front of you on your waist. So, if one person wants the product raised higher and is occupied doing something with his hands, the other person can adjust and "pick up the slack".
2. There is virtually no arm strain using the product, since you place the strap under whatever you're moving and instead use your leg/torso muscles to do the work.
3. The strap was long enough to allow us to go lengthwise on mattresses...which was a real benefit when trying to navigate a mattress through an apartment door.
4. We did FAR LESS DAMAGE to walls and other interior objects, since we were able to focus more on walls and less on lifting. That was a huge benefit.
All in all...this was one of the smartest purchases I've ever made.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked perfectly during our big move. I highly recommend it. I bought the straps that go on your forearms as well and each had their advantages depending on the situation.Published 3 days ago by Roy S.
straps are a lot wider than they look in the pic! These are great!!!Published 6 days ago by Jeff D Bean