3-Year Musical Instrument Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Violin 4/4, Violin Set Ebony Fitted with Hard Case, Rosin, Shoulder Rest, Ebony Fingerboard and Pegs, Mugig Fiddle with Replacement Strings (Full Size)
- Violin 4/4 (full size) with solid spruce wood top, maple back, neck and sides with inlaid purfling in antique varnish.
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs chinrest, and tailpiece with 4 detachable nickel plated fine tuners.
- Hand-carved Fiddle, anti-fade semi-hand-made lacquer, streamline Appearance and high performance.
- Includes: Mugig Violin, lightweight hard case, 1 x Brazilwood bows with unbleached genuine horsehair, quality rosin cake, adjustable shoulder rest, and an extra bridge.
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects, Mugig Team provice 7*24 hours Customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Mugig Violin is committed to bringing best experience to all the music and violin lovers. This 4/4 size violin is of pretty retro color
and elegant looking, which is certainly a good choice for you looking for differences.
Ebony fingerboard, pegs, chin rest and special alloy tail with 4 integrated fine tuners.
High quality steel wire string and Brazil wood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair.
The whole violin is totally handcrafted and half-handmade paint, making surface smooth and nice hand feeling for you.
This violin is made of white pine top and maple necks, backs and sides, which produce much better resonance than other tone wood.
String: Steel wire
Pegs and chin rest: Ebony
Necks, backs and sides: Maple
1. Just like all of other new violins, you may need to re tune the strings first few times when you start to play.
2. When cleaning, please using soft cloth to clean the body and string, and loose the hair of the bow after playing.
3. In order to not damage the violin when shipping, we put the bridge under the fine tuners with a white paper package..
You can put the bridge on the right place just like our pictures showed before you re-tune the strings.
4. Pushing pegs inside before returning and it will help to keep strings in tune. Some times you should push the pegs
hard enough to keep it from slipping. We suggest you do it under the help of experienced player.
5. If you are seeking for professional advice about violins or oater instrument, would be happy to help.
6. We provide extra set of strings and rosin in a drawer of the case, we can help if you cannot find them.
6. Please do no over tighten or press too hard the wooden bow. We suggest beginner to play under the guidance of experienced player for the first time.
Compare with similar items
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|