- File Size: 138 KB
- Print Length: 45 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: ExercisesForInjuries.com; 1 edition (February 17, 2012)
- Publication Date: February 17, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007AVO62K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,071,559 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #293 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Musculoskeletal Diseases
- #736 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Musculoskeletal Diseases
- #3944 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
Shoulder Pain Gone in Just Days! Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
First we get a brief, simple anatomy lesson. This is followed by a review of the common causes and differential identification of several common causes of shoulder pain. Then we get a good review of the simple treatments that in many cases will eliminate or at least lesson the pain.
This is not book of instructions for shoulder mobility. Nor is this for the health professional. Rick does very appropriately express that if the pain is too severe or not resolving, see your doctor or physical therapist. There are some causes of shoulder pain that should not and cannot be treated by the patient himself. There are mild cases and some early cases of the more serious shoulder pain that can and should be treated by the athlete and/or his coach.
The pictures are good, and with the text give a good understanding of the topic. The depth of the book is about right for the athlete, and does direct him or her for more help if the pain is not resolving. This would also be a good book to accompany home instructions after shoulder injury or surgery.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good succintly written exercise regime. Simple to don not streneous and therefore able to be sustained and giving lastiing reliefPublished on April 19, 2013 by irv
A Big waste of money for a few pages without any illustrations nor pictures.
Don't buy the e version of this book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness