Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Freakazoid! Season 1 forum

Shouldn't it be complete series?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 10, 2008, 7:09:29 AM PDT
David L. Lee says:
I mean with only 24 episodes why not just release a complete series dvd set and just get it all out there?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 11, 2008, 6:26:25 PM PDT
C. Dolan says:
It's possible that they're saving room for bonus features and things like that. Or WB is trying to get morre $$moo-laah$$.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 15, 2008, 11:00:35 AM PDT
Mark Strauss says:
Either way they know we aren't gonna pass it up now! 'Bout time! HUGGBEES!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2008, 7:27:00 PM PDT
S. Shelley says:
Thanks for bringing up this topic; I thought I was the only one with this concern. I agree that it seems rather weird that Warner Home Video would release the entirety of "Top Cat" (which had 30 episodes) in one set, but they can't seem to do the same for this show. I suppose maybe C. Dolan is right in saying that WB would probably get more money selling two seasonal sets instead of one complete series set (in which case I wonder how much they'll want for the 11-episode second season). That still doesn't explain why the set's going to include one of the re-arranged filler episodes, though.

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2008, 9:22:17 AM PDT
Might be lots of extras involved in it, as with the ANAMANIACS, (which needs to have volume 4 issued), and PINKY AND THE BRAIN. Let's wait and see.

Posted on Jun 6, 2010, 12:34:43 AM PDT
yeah also tiny toons needs 2 more volumes to complete the series i want to watch what i did on my summer vacation
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Apr 10, 2008
Latest post:  Jun 6, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Freakazoid! Season 1
Freakazoid! Season 1 by Paul Rugg (DVD - 2008)
4.6 out of 5 stars (85)