Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Should've Gone to Bed
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 11, 2013
This is a great EP. I say that because alot of their recent releases have not measured up to what I had been hoping for. Suffice it to say that every song on this disc is a different genre, yet maintaining the authentic PWT brand! That shows growth and versatility! It also gives me hope of bigger things to come. I'm obviously not in their target demographic....over 50....five.....but being into music since i was 2, I feel I have a vested interest in rock n' roll and it's subsequent numerous reinventions. Long Live the Plain White T's!
on July 23, 2013
Saw the T's last night in St Louis at the Firebird, and walked out liking them even more than I previously did (which was a lot). Yeah, they're a little poppy, but they do it so well, it's infectious and irresistible. The new songs were great, and they played virtually all of Big Bad World, my personal favorite. These guys rock, have fun, engage the crowd, and genuinely enjoy themselves. Buy their music, go to any show possible1 In addition to "Should've Gone To Bed", they also announced they have a new full length CD done that will be released this fall. Until then, I'll keep enjoying their current catalog,
on April 12, 2013
I usually detest EP's because of their length. They're almost a tease, but with stuff like this I gladly make an exception. When songs instantly become catchy and just continue to build with each listening, you've got something special. Wonders Of The Younger is one of my all time favorite CD's, and these guys followed it up with four awesome tunes on this little classic.

The title track I don't think I'll ever get tired of (and if you haven't heard it yet, what planet have you been on?). That with Rhythm Of Love are tunes that will forever stand the test of time.
The Giving Tree kind of has that Behind Blue Eyes start to it. The vocals and harmonies with the melody are exquisite. Helium's intertwining melodies and backing vocals are just hypnotic.
If I had to choose, Haven't Told Her is probably my least favorite on the CD. The melody is somewhat more mainstream the rest on here, but the lyrics and vocals are as always super. Still a thumbs up from me!

PWT's always stay so tight and focused in their work, and they have fun doing it which is why they always produce winners. Keep it up guys, and more songs next time, pretty please with sugar on top?
on November 11, 2013
I recently saw Plain White T's live in Massachusetts, where they performed some of their new singles "Should've Gone to Bed" and "The Giving Tree". These guys are extremely talented and I hope to hear more amazing music from them soon.
on July 12, 2013
Plain White T's has been a group to me that you can take them or leave them. However with this track "Shoud've Gone To Bed" sounds different than their other material. The group need to put out more music like this and they would get more air play on the radio!!
on May 2, 2013
I like the new songs. They had me wanting to sing along even before I learned the words. As it was I turned them up loud.
on June 2, 2013
Love it!! we want more! I'm 53, daughters 16 and 11 both love it too. Music that spans the generations!!!
on September 15, 2013
While I really loved the last album, this one is still great pop, with catchy melodies. Wonders of the Younger is much more varied and interesting and I hope they move that direction again.
on September 13, 2013
Four songs is not enough, hopefully more is coming soon. PWT's always gives us a great music, which translates into a great live show. They treat us well!
on April 27, 2013
I should've gone to bed too. Good catchy tunes, T's still showing their pop/soft side. Love the Giving Tree song. Nice analogy.