|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.00 - $15.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- COOL & COMFORTABLE – Made from 85% cotton which makes them long lasting and tear resistant. Machine washable on a cool to warm wash. Air dry only.
- NO SHOW SOCKS THAT STAY ON YOUR FEET – One size does not fit all which is why our boat shoe socks come in 4 different sizes. We also have the Stomper Joe extra large silicon grip at the heel so that the socks stay in place all day. IMPORTANT: We have changed our sizing please read the sizing information below carefully.
- 100% NO SHOW – Low cut on the top of the foot so they are completely invisible in boat shoes, loafers and driving shoes. If you are not happy with the size and cut we will give you your money back or send you a different size.
- WE ARE AN AMERICAN LLC – We manufacture these socks using only quality materials and Stomper Joe is sold exclusively on Amazon.com by Totem Accessories and no other seller.
- IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - After customer feedback we have changed our sizing our sizes are as follows: Small – Mens US shoe size 7-9, Medium – 9.5-11, Large – 11.5-13, X-Large – 13.5-15. Sizing on the packaging may show a size smaller than ordered, this is just our older packaging, you will have the correct size.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
At last the perfect no show sock
The sockless look is here to stay and now at last there is a solution to stay comfortable as well as look great.
IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, After customer feedback we have changed our sizing our sizes are as follows:
Small – Mens US shoe size 7-9
Medium – 9.5-11
Large – 11.5-13
X-Large – 13.5-15
If you are unhappy with the sizing once you have tried our socks simply contact us and we will send you a different size at no extra cost. Our socks now come in 2 different cuts.
1. Traditional The fit that you know from Stomper Joe, loose and cool yet stays on your foot. Lower cut to be invisible in boat and loafer shoes like Sperrys. The sizing for these socks is generous
2. Extra Coverage A tighter fit for narrower feet, more coverage on the sides and top of the foot than the traditional socks so great for Vans and sport shoes.
- Our socks are sold Exclusively by Totem Accessories and shipped by Amazon. IF SELLER IS SHIPPING FROM CHINA THEY ARE FAKE
If in doubt contact us, we are happy to help.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00FOSEUIQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 7, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
But... sneakers can get a little funky when you don't wear socks. So finally, at a friend's suggestion, I ordered a pack of these socks. They fit perfectly and are completely invisible. I've been walking around and they're staying put.
Wait. Am I a sock guy now?
In order from least show to most show:
 Stomper Joe No Show Socks for Men (Large)
 Sheec - SoleHugger Active - Women's No-Show Casual (XLarge)
 Bambu Women's No Sow Socks (Medium)
 Vero Monte - No Show Liners 37366 (Size 9-11)
They are quite thin and I just received them recently so the durability remains to be seen. So far so good.
I had great customer service after placing my order, including a follow-up email asking if they met my expectations. A nice touch
and something that happens too infrequently IMO. I appreciated the extra effort.
I plan to order more as needed, will put them to good use soon as this weather cooperates!
Up until I discovered these socks, I was skeptical of boat shoe socks.
Ankle socks always seem to slip down in your shoe after minutes of walking, so I thought - how could boat shoe socks be any better?
These have changed my opinion, and I have not gone sock less in sneakers or oxfords since buying them. Best of all, you really cannot see them.
As described by others, they are thin which is good for summer, but I would like to see them in more fabrics.
I should also mention the customer service is great. I had a concern about the quality of a pair I received and was immediately shipped replacements. Great owners who stand by their product.
I've worn them twice since then. (I bought them to wear with shorts and some casual shoes (boat shoes).
Fit is OK (as expected).
They are indeed comfortable and did not slip off my heel and travel down my foot.
They are the thickness I was looking for...not real shear/thin but not as thick as low-heel athletic socks.
They are indeed 'no show' [mostly anyway] and not like low-heel athletic socks.
This was a trial. I am quite satisfied and will be buying some more.
I can't think of a way to make them better. They are just what I was looking for.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wanted to like these. Any bigger and it would have been loose on my feet, any tighter and it would have been uncomfortable on my toes.Published 15 hours ago by emcube
Even lower cut than necessary. Stretched out on first use, and one sock kept falling off my heel. Annoying.Published 22 hours ago by sean garnet
I purchased these from their Amazon reviews! Thanks to everyone for taking the time to review them. They fit great, feel nice, and worked great! Read morePublished 2 days ago by David
love these socks. they are truly no show and have gel on the heel to keep them in placePublished 3 days ago by Mark
found these to do the job as far as looks and no-show, but they were too tight to wear comfortably all day. I'm a size 12, and they are very tight and leave lines on my feet. Read morePublished 4 days ago by AJC
Over priced in my eyes - but they stay on and don't flip off the heal. Wish they had variety sets with different colors - didn't really need 3 in just white. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Fitness4Life