- File Size: 1006 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Publication Date: June 13, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DE22G4E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,075,816 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #669 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Collections & Anthologies
- #703 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- #3152 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
Showdown at Barncastle Inn (Celebrate Any Time) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Kelsey is headed to Vermont to Barncastle Inn since her parents are renewing their vows. She really doesn't want to be there since she has a very fractured relationship with her father. She plans on doing her best to avoid him and just get through the week. His betrayal has made her bitter and unforgiving even though everyone around her is trying to tell her that he's changed.
Nick grew up with Kelsey and has loved her for a long time. The night before she left for college, their final conversation went wrong and they have lost touch. Kelsey had no idea that Nick would be at Barncastle Inn as well, but quickly recovers and they mend their friendship.
The Old West is the theme at the Barncastle Inn and during their activities, Nick not only mends his friendship with Kelsey, but also encourages her to mend the relationship with her father.
I liked this quick, easy read. This novella seems to be part of a series revolving around Barncastle Inn. There is a collaboration book called Christmas at Barncastle Inn and is written by Susan Page Davis, Darlene Franklin, Janelle Mowery and Lynette Sowell. To go along with it, it appears the authors have written these novellas as well, calling them the Celebrate Any Time Series. Revolution at Barncastle Inn is Susan Page Davis's contribution. Barncastle Memorial is the name of the novella by Darlene Franklin, and Spring Comes to Barncastle Inn is by Lynette Sowell. I think I'll keep an eye out for these others, so if you have a few hours and want a good read, pick this up!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary